ADVERTISEMENT

Child custody hearing question.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Some friends of ours, who our both bat shi& crazy, have been going through a nasty divorce for about 3.5 years now. Well, they are divorced now but now they are arguing over the kids.

The ex husband, who went off the depend, is now suing for child custody because his wife was a slutty whore.

Well, apparently, he is talking about getting a subpoena for us to go into the child custody hearing.

Do you have to go to a Family Law case or civil case?

I told them to go to Hell and I wanted no part of their drama. Can the court make me go? I am going to tell his lawyer the dude is nutso even if his wife whored around. I've seen the guy once for 5 mins in three years. Guy needs to go on with his life. I don't have time for their continuing horse shi*.

This post was edited on 11/13 6:15 PM by i am herdman

jerry-jerry-jerry.gif

Originally posted by wvkeeper(HN):
ec
Oh this is better than Jerry Springer.

He sued one of the guys she was banging and won $100,000 or something. Although he got married again two weeks after their divorce. For awhile he had the look of the dad when he went crazy chopping the firewood in Amityville Horror.

What is wrong with people?

This post was edited on 11/13 6:20 PM by i am herdman

Originally posted by i am herdman:
Some friends of ours
Makes me glad I don't have any. They would have to threaten me with jail or a fine or I'd say to hell with it. If I did have to go, I'd do my best to pay back whoever forced it.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:

Originally posted by i am herdman:
Some friends of ours
Makes me glad I don't have any. They would have to threaten me with jail or a fine or I'd say to hell with it. If I did have to go, I'd do my best to pay back whoever forced it.
They are not friends now. Both of them went nuts.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:
Wonder if they got into drugs.
I don't think so. She started whoring around with multiple men and he went insane because of it.

I foresee that as the next "evolution" in our society. Frankly, I'm shocked this hasn't beaten the gay movement. What I'm talking about is nobody caring anymore about their mates cheating on them. Everybody just willingly allows it. Might as well. It's not going to be stopped.

A lot of stress would be alleviated by going into the deal realizing that they're all dogs and will lay around. When they get pregnant, they simply abort it or have a paternity test done as soon as it's born and whoever its father is gets the bill.

Talk about an expansion of the thug culture. Except here, there would be no anger or fights over it. People will embrace massive swinging. Probably then since the novelty of breaking a rule would no longer be in play, fewer people would feel compelled to pursue it.

Go and tell the court that Charlie Sheen would make a better father and Dina Lohan a better mother.

I am getting out of this one. Surely his lawyer is smart enough to do a phone interview first.

That will be the end of me as a witness for anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT