ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese Protest over China Virus Lockdowns

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
So libs are you uspet with the Chinese govt or do you support their lockdown measures?

This must be a confusing situation for you

I spent two years up here living like the chinks are now. But yet, these idiots supposedly voted for four more years of this woman. Wish it was already time to move, but have 4 more years myself.

Reactions: i am herdman
There’s over a billion people in china. If the people wanted to rise up and overthrow the communist regime they could.

There’s over a billion people in china. If the people wanted to rise up and overthrow the communist regime they could.
No, they really couldn't. Not very easily and not without outside intervention. They would get mowed down,

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan
All the media I read coming out of China indicates an almost unbelievable love for their country. Especially their leaders. Maybe the democrats are right not to criticize China. I used to think there was something more nefarious behind the blind loyalty but clearly it's just western media propaganda.

People want to be ruled. That is the biggest takeaway from the Covid hoax. The test run for human enslavement showed real promise. Hope you’re ready for the climate change hoax or another “pandemic” surely coming soon.

Reactions: 19MU88
People want to be ruled. That is the biggest takeaway from the Covid hoax. The test run for human enslavement showed real promise. Hope you’re ready for the climate change hoax or another “pandemic” surely coming soon.
The American people rolled over. Hard to believe.

People in states like MI, NY, CA, IL took it and begged for more. They were mad people in free states weren't forced to lock down harder and longer.

Or they left then bought houses on my street so their kids could go to school...

Then started complaining on the street group chat about lack of secular private schools, vegan dining options, or triathlete sprint clubs in the area.

B*tch you just moved to the Bible belt and bought a house sight unseen with your NY/CA cash. What exactly were you expecting?

People in states like MI, NY, CA, IL took it and begged for more. They were mad people in free states weren't forced to lock down harder and longer.
Not me. I drove down to Indiana to do some serious drinking and eating out. Had I known Carl was living in a free state, I'd had just drove to see him and drink out on his porch. Plus, he cooks that fancy looking food that he posts on here every now & then. Of course, due to the barber shops and salons being shut down, I had long hair like Rifle allows his to grow out every once in a while, except I don't have to do a comb over with mine.

Not me. I drove down to Indiana to do some serious drinking and eating out. Had I known Carl was living in a free state, I'd had just drove to see him and drink out on his porch. Plus, he cooks that fancy looking food that he posts on here every now & then. Of course, due to the barber shops and salons being shut down, I had long hair like Rifle allows his to grow out every once in a while, except I don't have to do a comb over with mine.
I can’t imagine he goes outside without a hat on these days. Has to be humbling not being able to afford a hair transplant.

• Haha
Or they left then bought houses on my street so their kids could go to school...

Then started complaining on the street group chat about lack of secular private schools, vegan dining options, or triathlete sprint clubs in the area.

B*tch you just moved to the Bible belt and bought a house sight unseen with your NY/CA cash. What exactly were you expecting?

POTY candidate.

• Haha

That is what they do. Every darn time.

Chinese citizens don’t have guns. You could pull up with 3-4 jeep mounted 50s and kill hundreds of protesters per minute while injuring hundreds more. If you have a few infantry to get anyone lucky enough to get within 100 feet the guys in the jeep would never be threatened.

Their protestors are just fish in a barrel if it comes down to it as long as the ammo lasts. I guess if people are committed enough to keep trying to crawl over the mountain of bodies someone might get close enough to be killed with a bayonet.

I can’t imagine he goes outside without a hat on these days. Has to be humbling not being able to afford a hair transplant.
Since you have lost all of our other comparisons, we can compare who we fvck, too, if you'd like. But we both know you've never had even a remote shot in that one.

And I'd have no delay getting a hair transplant if I needed it. But as you can see from this picture from last month, my hair hasn't changed at all in 15 years. Your desperation to try and top me on anything makes you want to try finding anything that will make you feel better, but like your attempt at keeping your marriage vows, it's a failure.

Oh, and my business partners? The guy on the far left owns somewhere around 80 investment properties in SoCal and Palm Springs. He is also the former president of a multi-billion dollar company. The guy second from left is well known on Wall Street. His wife is a pediatrician; he makes about 10X more than her each year. The next guy had the most equity of all of us when the company sold for nine figures in February. He is also a former president of that same multi-billion dollar company. Oh, and he just bought a GT3.

And then there is me. Just your casual millionaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and murox
Since you have lost all of our other comparisons, we can compare who we fvck, too, if you'd like. But we both know you've never had even a remote shot in that one.

And I'd have no delay getting a hair transplant if I needed it. But as you can see from this picture from last month, my hair hasn't changed at all in 15 years. Your desperation to try and top me on anything makes you want to try finding anything that will make you feel better, but like your attempt at keeping your marriage vows, it's a failure.

Oh, and my business partners? The guy on the far left owns somewhere around 80 investment properties in SoCal and Palm Springs. He is also the former president of a multi-billion dollar company. The guy second from left is well known on Wall Street. His wife is a pediatrician; he makes about 10X more than her each year. The next guy had the most equity of all of us when the company sold for nine figures in February. He is also a former president of that same multi-billion dollar company. Oh, and he just bought a GT3.

And then there is me. Just your casual millionaire.

Looking quite portly, birthinghips. Love the turtleneck + off the rack, poorly-fitting suit though.

And I think you mean GTIII.

Last edited:
Looking quite portly, birthinghips. Love the turtleneck + off the rack, poorly-fitting suit though.

And I think you mean GTIII.
In all sincerity, birthinghips, you look like an Atlantic City strip club bouncer. I can’t believe you posted that photo of yourself. 😂

I'm not going to lie, I enjoy Rox posts here but I thought he was antagonizing our bald friend with the birthing hips stuff, guess not. That's a Wierd build but I did see more hair than I expected. Things are looking up rifle

• Haha
Reactions: murox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT