ADVERTISEMENT

Chipotle increasing wages…and prices

Now factor that 4% into a new vehicle, groceries, insurance, utilities, building materials, etc.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Now factor that 4% into a new vehicle, groceries, insurance, utilities, building materials, etc.
Let's factor it into spending $100,000. You high rollers going to have to cut back on your insurrection parties because you can't afford $104,000. Idiot trumptard.

This is kind of piddly.

I mean hell, I wanted to be a conservative and believe that having a "real job" was better than fast food, but it's really not. It's all overpaid shit just because you got some degree, a corporate ladder of nothingness and mainly just rubber stamping the same shit somebody started years ago and pushing enter on a computer.

Equality is coming. Financial equality. Money will be meaningless. It pretty much already is.

We are raising prices 5% across the board in August. That is already after many price increases.

So, when I have a customer spending, 100 grand, it just cost them a few cheeseburgers more.

Get ready, here it comes.

Reactions: Jartard
You're a lying idiot.
You are a moron. Using your $100,00 example. I have small companies that buy $100,000 worth of equipment. It will now cost them $105,000 in August. They go to do their work and on top of increased wages they just raised the prices to developers, homeowners, construction companies, even to govt.

So, figure it out and stop being a doofus. Who does it hit? Me and you.

Reactions: Jartard
You are a moron. Using your $100,00 example. I have small companies that buy $100,000 worth of equipment. It will now cost them $105,000 in August. They go to do their work and on top of increased wages they just raised the prices to developers, homeowners, construction companies, even to govt.

So, figure it out and stop being a doofus. Who does it hit? Me and you.

"We are raising prices 5% across the board in August. That is already after many price increases."

Stop raising prices, you idiot. You're causing inflation. You stupid lying dunce.

Chipotle & Wells Fargo are two companies that I’m truly baffled at how they’re still around (or at least haven’t changed their names.).
Wells Fargo was caught repeatedly breaking the law during the most overly-aggressive time of the CFPB’s existence & they brushed that shit off like lint. Chipotle had a run of salmonella that makes me wonder if the people still eating there know what salmonella is (& got hit with a $25 million dollar fine.)

If the price of your materials go up when you build your nice stuff, do you raise your prices?
Why did the price of materials go up? Idiot. Whoever did that is causing inflation just like you are causing inflation. Tell whoever is doing that to STOP. You lying idiot trumptard.

Why did the price of materials go up? Idiot. Whoever did that is causing inflation just like you are causing inflation. Tell whoever is doing that to STOP. You lying idiot trumptard.
you are a pure idiot

"We are raising prices 5% across the board in August. That is already after many price increases."

Stop raising prices, you idiot. You're causing inflation. You stupid lying dunce.
Are you going to pay more for materials, say compared to 2-3 years ago, be forced to pay employees more, pay more for gas, etc and still charge someone the same that you did then? You are a complete idiot if so, and will probably be paying your customer to let you work.

Were some of your price increases due to the tariffs?
A few. Tariffs didn't really hit the overall cost that much. Some of the batteries and such doubled. But, a $300 battery on a $25,000 order is not "huge".

Sounds like they need to stop paying you so ridiculously much like you've claimed in the past, and then they wouldn't have to pass the 5% increase to your customers
hahaha, you know better than that. Any business is going pass that cost on.

If the products from that one vendor are $30,000,000 a year in sales we do, we are not going to eat $1.5 million.

The price of what everybody is paying for everything is getting ready to go up.

But you raised your prices to account for that extra cost. Tell them to stop charging you more so you don't have to cause inflation. You idiot.
you dumb ass we did raise the price of the battery and when that 25,000 goes up by 5% in August we are going to pass that on as well. they are going to pay $1250 more and guess what they are going to do? Pass that on to who they are doing work for.

you dumb ass we did raise the price of the battery and when that 25,000 goes up by 5% in August we are going to pass that on as well. they are going to pay $1250 more and guess what they are going to do? Pass that on to who they are doing work for.
Stop doing that, you stupid lying punk. You're causing inflation.

I don't set prices. But I do know this. All costs are passed on to the consumers
Irrelevant. I want to know who is causing all this inflation that keeps occurring almost all the time. I know you and your employer are part of the problem because you've admitted it. Why are you whining about it when you're part of what's causing it?

A few. Tariffs didn't really hit the overall cost that much. Some of the batteries and such doubled. But, a $300 battery on a $25,000 order is not "huge".
Now imagine Obama implemented the tariffs. Did your costs skyrocket?

ADVERTISEMENT