ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Spears Socializing with Neo-Nazi

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
* Mods, this is absolutely Marshall related, as it centers around not just a Marshall booster but also the Marshall Athletic Director, Christian Spears.

In case some of you haven't kept up with this story that is running wild on Huntington social media sites, a quick summary is below. And it keeps getting worse . . .

Matt White, a former Marshall baseball player, is running for a spot on the Huntington City Council. On September 19th, a fundraiser for his campaign was hosted at the house of Huntingtonian Nick Goff. Goff has recently been exposed as the person behind an X (formerly Twitter) account that has been posting extremely vile tweets full of racism, anti-semitism, sexism, and homophobia. He has posted things like "White Supremacy!" to give you an idea. Just a small sampling of those tweets are below, and there are dozens more about the same subjects:

Now, a West Virginia based investigative reporter has uncovered the political donors who attended Goff's event at his house. On that list with a $250 donation? Christian Spears.

Based on the documents uncovered, there weren't many people at this event (at least based on the lists of donors). It's fair to say that most attendees probably knew the host, Nick Goff, quite well. Surely, the political candidate knows him well. And since Goff makes frequent political comments, it is fair to assume that some, if not all, are shared by both the political candidate and those attending the event and donating.

Spears, in his position, really is putting a target on his back by not only associating with this kind of people, but also doing it for political reasons and donating. I don't know Spears, but I called him out earlier in the year for a boneheaded comment he made on air, something an intelligent, polished, and experienced person in his level should not be saying. This just adds to that opinion.

I'm sure there are plenty of black student-athletes, Jewish students, gay students, and female student-athletes who will want answers from Spears about why he is associating with this type of people and why he is donating to a fundraiser for a person who has these political stances.

* Mods, this is absolutely Marshall related, as it centers around not just a Marshall booster but also the Marshall Athletic Director, Christian Spears.

In case some of you haven't kept up with this story that is running wild on Huntington social media sites, a quick summary is below. And it keeps getting worse . . .

Matt White, a former Marshall baseball player, is running for a spot on the Huntington City Council. On September 19th, a fundraiser for his campaign was hosted at the house of Huntingtonian Nick Goff. Goff has recently been exposed as the person behind an X (formerly Twitter) account that has been posting extremely vile tweets full of racism, anti-semitism, sexism, and homophobia. He has posted things like "White Supremacy!" to give you an idea. Just a small sampling of those tweets are below, and there are dozens more about the same subjects:

Who is Nick on here? Guess I’m not aware..

Who is Nick on here? Guess I’m not aware..
He’s no longer on here. In fact, he closed his account on here. He’s the same guy who was caught repeatedly cheating on his wife. The same guy who forged a donation receipt in order to post the receipt on here when he lost a bet so that he didn’t have to actually fulfill his end of the deal: Middle Class Murox.

• Wow
Reactions: ohio herd
Why does he follow you on Twitter.
I don't have Twitter, so I don't know what you're referring to.

I believe you are referring to the screenshots. That isn't my Twitter account. I am not the one who exposed Nick Goff. Those are screenshots from the people who exposed him and found out who is behind that account. I am just posting their screenshots.

A guy named Kyle Vass is posting this info on FB, his page is public.
I only see his October 12th post. Is there more that I can't see? I also don't see him making any comment on Christian Spears being there, his donation, etc.

There’s an oct 3 and a sept 13 post. Seems like I saw 1 or 2 others.
Uh oh. Even the neighbors of that Nick Goff guy are commenting on those posts negatively about Goff. Perhaps if they had looked at his car when it drove by their houses closer, they would have seen the Hooters waitress he was making duck in her seat as he drove it into his garage while cheating on his wife one of the numerous times.

But still nothing about Christian Spears. I am guessing that guy on Facebook isn't familiar with Spears' name.

it's sure nice that @imherdfan came to your rescue so that yore not obsessing all by yourself. rent-fvckin-free, i've never witnessed a worse case.

it's sure nice that @imherdfan came to your rescue so that yore not obsessing all by yourself. rent-fvckin-free, i've never witnessed a worse case.
Didn't I post a bunch of screenshots yesterday that shows me mocking pieces of shit as humans? Are they also living "rent-fvckin-free" in my head or is it more reasonable and logical that I do this with all pieces of shit I come across? If the former, that is a lot of tenants I am giving a good deal to. Speaking of tenants, I wonder what Nick Goff's tenants think about his beliefs and if any people who applied to live in his properties were black, Jewish, gay, or female. I have a feeling this is only going to get uglier, and Christian Spears has a lot of answering to do to his black, Jewish, female, and gay student-athletes.

Didn't I post a bunch of screenshots yesterday that shows me mocking pieces of shit as humans? Are they also living "rent-fvckin-free" in my head or is it more reasonable and logical that I do this with all pieces of shit I come across? If the former, that is a lot of tenants I am giving a good deal to. Speaking of tenants, I wonder what Nick Goff's tenants think about his beliefs and if any people who applied to live in his properties were black, Jewish, gay, or female. I have a feeling this is only going to get uglier, and Christian Spears has a lot of answering to do to his black, Jewish, female, and gay student-athletes.
I am sure they are really concerned.

I am sure they are really concerned.
I am just confused. Pictures were posted showing that Nick Goff's "luxury" properties were crackhouses. So if he won't rent to blacks, Jews, gays, or women, who else does that leave in Huntington?

@ThunderCat98 @big_country90 @Rock98Dog

A true friend will check their friend when they are out of line, not be afraid to tell them how wrong they are, and help correct their thinking and actions. The three cowards in this thread are not only not true friends of Nick Goff, but they actually defend his racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and sexist ideas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT