ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL PICK THE SCORE THREAD Cincinnati

Amazing ... we blow out a very very bad mac team, by a whopping 21 points and 14 of those points were in the 4th quarter..... we lose against a so so lucky to make a bowl game NC State by 17 points, and we beat another mac team ONLY because we ran 2 kickoffs back and had a pick 6, our offense was realllllllllyyyy bad that game ( they have improved, but still need some work) and we all have picked Marshall to win.....

I'll pick Cincinnati by 16
Cincinnati 32
Marshall 16 <---- only if we run kick offs back
and get some turnovers....

GO HERD!!! And good luck!!!

Not sure which Herd team will show up, but I have a feeling, it will be the team that brings out the naysayers come Saturday evening.

Predicting a tight game midway through the 3rd quarter, with Cinci pulling away. UC 31, Herd 20

Amazing ... we blow out a very very bad mac team, by a whopping 21 points and 14 of those points were in the 4th quarter..... we lose against a so so lucky to make a bowl game NC State by 17 points, and we beat another mac team ONLY because we ran 2 kickoffs back and had a pick 6, our offense was realllllllllyyyy bad that game ( they have improved, but still need some work) and we all have picked Marshall to win.....

Cincinnati 32

I love how you dissect the two wins to find fault in them but only mention the NCSU loss by the final score, as if we showed nothing to be hopeful about in Raleigh.

FYI, UC is not very good. They were 4-8 overall and 1-7 in the AAC last year. They should be 1-3 right now. Miami handed them that game.

You feel more and more like a troll every time you post. It's fine to legitimately pick against the herd (like @Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM did) but there has to be some sanity/objectivity in your analysis for me to believe you're being serious.

Not sure which Herd team will show up, but I have a feeling, it will be the team that brings out the naysayers come Saturday evening.

Predicting a tight game midway through the 3rd quarter, with Cinci pulling away. UC 31, Herd 20

I can respect this..... I always want to see THE HERD win, but I can be realistic as well...

My wife refuses to go to the games with me, because she says I ignore her and usely get fussy and mad, and she refuses to watch the game with me at home cause she says all I do is pace the floor, bite my nails and be short with everyone....... so she says...

Cincinnati 32

Hmmmmm...

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
I love how you dissect the two wins to find fault in them but only mention the NCSU loss by the final score, as if we showed nothing to be hopeful about in Raleigh.

FYI, UC is not very good. They were 4-8 overall and 1-7 in the AAC last year. They should be 1-3 right now. Miami handed them that game.

You feel more and more like a troll every time you post. It's fine to legitimately pick against the herd (like @Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM did) but there has to be some sanity/objectivity in your analysis for me to believe you're being serious.

Dude,, first and foremost I'm not a troll. I've been bleeding green my whole life..! My dad was a member of the marching thunder and I literally have been attending games since before I can remember.. I've been a season ticket holder for many many years. I do everything in my powers to be at the stadium on game day or in front of my tv or in the dark corners of my work place to listen to the game on the radio.. i am the true definition of a fanatic about the herd... to call me a troll on the sole reason of me being a realistic person about our program is just silly....... you posted a pick the score and I pick them to loose.. I don't want them to but I don't think we have the ability to win a road game against a team from any higher conference level right now..... picking a score is a complete guess, if chase is throwing lights out and we are catching the ball then we have a good chance of winning because our running game has not shown me a single thing... fault on bill legg because I think we have tremendously good running backs.

You calling me a troll is no different then someone calling out someone's stupidity and I too take offense to that Chris... this is most of the time an opinionated place not a factual place...

Herd - 29 (somehow we kick 5 field goals)
Bearcats - 24 (equalling my Saturday beer drinking total)

Cincinnati 32

1329da518ec28807bfc6b74bb048105cec42726bd00033d5f6661aec035534d2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT