ADVERTISEMENT

Cincy

PullmanFinger

Green Buffalo
Aug 25, 2017
I'm glad we have a bye week to hopefully get healthy. Considering our scores this year and Cincy's, this game has 10.0 magnitude earthquake written all over it.

Time to put in two weeks of work and declaw the cats. Or should I say kittens..

Let's see UC beat their old rival Miami (OH) yesterday 21-17 and they play Navy during our bye week. True, we get to rest a little and let some injuries heal BUT Cincinnati gets to play and sharpen their game. Navy barely beat Tulane - Tulane - 23-21. Hope, as you say, we can "declaw" the Bearcats but I'm not willing to bet on it.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
Let's see UC beat their old rival Miami (OH) yesterday 21-17 and they play Navy during our bye week. True, we get to rest a little and let some injuries heal BUT Cincinnati gets to play and sharpen their game. Navy barely beat Tulane - Tulane - 23-21. Hope, as you say, we can "declaw" the Bearcats but I'm not willing to bet on it.

Should be a good game. I like getting healthy. It's a bigger factor than we realize sometimes

If we play like we did at NC State, we will win. Cincy struggled to score against Miami, I think Litton has begun to realize he isn't made of glass and will run more. That is what makes us either score 17 points or 42 points.

The defense is making me feel very optimistic. I had a good feeling about that side of the ball going into the season, and it's only improved.

UC should have lost that game to the other Miami.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT