ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton Suicide Strikes again

Should've spent some time studying CRT. He would've known his life wasn't even worth sacrificing due to his white skin. In fact, I don't even know why the news is reporting on this whitey. The world only loses out when an innocent, dindu black man thug, drug dealer, rapist, wife beater, no account father to his kids, just out to buy a sprite and some skittles, dies.

How many people are you aware of, over your lifetime (that you’ve had some actual connection with) that have taken their own life? I gave this some actual thought. I’m at five. Only one of the five did I know well. I’ve moved around quite a bit & gotten to know a number of people. But it’s five. Now, chances are the number is higher as I can’t keep in touch with everyone, but social media has kept a lot of those connections visible.

Given the Clintons’ global reach, statistically I would expect a high number. But even giving that consideration, you gotta admit the trail of literal dead bodies in their wake is alarming

How many people are you aware of, over your lifetime (that you’ve had some actual connection with) that have taken their own life? I gave this some actual thought. I’m at five. Only one of the five did I know well. I’ve moved around quite a bit & gotten to know a number of people. But it’s five. Now, chances are the number is higher as I can’t keep in touch with everyone, but social media has kept a lot of those connections visible.

Given the Clintons’ global reach, statistically I would expect a high number. But even giving that consideration, you gotta admit the trail of literal dead bodies in their wake is alarming
sorry to hear you know so many that have taken their own life....I can't recall any friend or acquaintance in my life that committed suicide.

sorry to hear you know so many that have taken their own life....I can't recall any friend or acquaintance in my life that committed suicide.
This is from middle school to the present. One I knew well, three were classmates in different grades, & one was a former coworker I knew vaguely. Maybe five is a lot. If so, it makes the number in the Clinton orbit worse

It seems to be folks that investigate them or have been close to them ans know things.

I have thought along those same lines in an attempt to put this in perspective. I have had a couple of acquaintances that committed suicide but no close friends or business associates. I don't recall other politicians or Presidents having someone as close as Vince Foster either. Strange and unsettling the number of suicides in their circles, both large and small.

Does anyone else see the dark humor and irony of this?

Reactions: mlblack16.
How many people are you aware of, over your lifetime (that you’ve had some actual connection with) that have taken their own life?
Four. Maybe five...not sure about the other one, officially a suicide but many think it was foul play.

How nasty does ones heart have to be to use something like this to score political points....

Four. Maybe five...not sure about the other one, officially a suicide but many think it was foul play.

How nasty does ones heart have to be to use something like this to score political points....
Well, the Clintons do have a lot of people connected to themselves suicide themselves.

How many can you list?? You stupid lying punk.
Wow, Barney Bad Ass. Everybody knows about Clinton mystery deaths. Why are you defending them so enthusiastically on this? Good gawd, man. Lighten up. You are more of bitch than Hillary.

Well, the Clintons do have a lot of people connected to themselves suicide themselves.
It's a shame James Spann isn't going to punch some people in the face for using the death of his friend to score cheap political points. A great guy, that Mr. Spann. I might disagree with him on climate change, but he's a class act.

It's a shame James Spann isn't going to punch some people in the face for using the death of his friend to score cheap political points. A great guy, that Mr. Spann. I might disagree with him on climate change, but he's a class act.

Strange that you would have such kind words for anyone, especially someone who believes in what you call a "sky-wizard"...

We are just talking about all the people connected to the Clintons that meet their demise.

Strange that you would have such kind words for anyone, especially someone who believes in what you call a "sky-wizard"...
Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage_HD.jpg

Wow, Barney Bad Ass. Everybody knows about Clinton mystery deaths. Why are you defending them so enthusiastically on this? Good gawd, man. Lighten up. You are more of bitch than Hillary.
How many can you list?? You stupid lying punk.

this list has 46 mysterious deaths surrounding the Clintons. It is from 2016. So add this reporter to it. So, 47 mystery deaths.

You stupid lying punk. Here's the first paragraph in the article you linked....

"This is a message that began being forwarded via email in the mid-1990s of various Bill and Hillary Clinton associates alleged to have died under mysterious circumstances. This conspiracy theory continued to resurrect itself during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 and 2016 presidential bids."

Here's your stupid statement:

You idiot, I asked you to list those who've committed suicide, not mysterious deaths.

12 of your list of "mysterious" deaths are suicide. As a comparison, one of the posters in this thread listed 5 of acquaintances who had committed suicide, and you can be certain the poster doesn't have near the population in his orbit as the clintons. So, shouldn't you be investigating samswimmer?? You moron.

You stupid lying punk. Here's the first paragraph in the article you linked....

"This is a message that began being forwarded via email in the mid-1990s of various Bill and Hillary Clinton associates alleged to have died under mysterious circumstances. This conspiracy theory continued to resurrect itself during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 and 2016 presidential bids."

Here's your stupid statement:

You idiot, I asked you to list those who've committed suicide, not mysterious deaths.

12 of your list of "mysterious" deaths are suicide. As a comparison, one of the posters in this thread listed 5 of acquaintances who had committed suicide, and you can be certain the poster doesn't have near the population in his orbit as the clintons. So, shouldn't you be investigating samswimmer?? You moron.
So, that is what we are talking about you miserable bastard. We are talking about the deaths around the Clintons.

And, how many of the suicides around the Clintons are people that knew dirt on them? Then, the mystery deaths?

Furthermore, can you ever just join a conversation without being a prick?

Reactions: Jartard
So, that is what we are talking about you miserable bastard. We are talking about the deaths around the Clintons.
No, you lying idiot, you were talking about suicides and I asked you to list them. moron.
And, how many of the suicides around the Clintons are people that knew dirt on them?
List the # of suicides who had dirt on the Clintons, idiot....
Then, the mystery deaths?
List the mystery deaths, idiot....
Furthermore, can you ever just join a conversation without being a prick?
Can you stop being an idiotic, lying trumptard?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT