ADVERTISEMENT

clinton: trumps election legitamacy is in question

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
THATS PUTTING IT DIPLOMATICLY
"I think there are lots of questions about (the election's) legitimacy and we don't have a method for contesting that in our system. That's why I've long advocated for an independent commission to get to the bottom of what happened," Clinton told Mother Jones in an interview published Friday.

"This is the first time we've ever been attacked by a foreign adversary, and then they suffer no real consequences, and so I'm worried that we're not learning all of the lessons," she continued. "The forces at work outside of my campaign are not going away. Somebody else is going to be running for Congress or governor or eventually president. We've got to know how to protect ourselves."

"I think as we learn more about it, we know that the web of connections between people on Trump's team and Russian representatives just gets more dense," she added

CLEVELAND — Hillary Clinton said Friday that Donald Trump is threatening America’s democracyby not promising to accept the results of the presidential election.

“We know, in our country, the difference between leadership and dictatorship. And the peaceful transition of power is something that sets us apart,” Clinton told a crowd of about 1,600 at the Cuyahoga Community College in Cleveland.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
She ain't never gonna get over, and I'm glad she won't. Being a loser is eating her to pieces. Just knowing she's spending every minute of every day being the world's biggest loser is justice enough for me. The Clintons have evaded the long arm of the law for three decades. Karma is finally settling in, and I'm enjoying every damn moment of it. Hope the lying, cheating, conniving bitch lives to be 130 years old, knowing she's a LOSER. (To a colored guy and TRUMP)

Reactions: ThunderCat98
You boys look as good as you ever will when you're busy kissing those russian nads.

what's this "russian back door overture" about boys?

what was trump talking to wikileaks about boys?
it was revealed that Donald Trump Jr., the president’s oldest son, had repeated communications with the anti-secrecy group on Twitter.

why hasnt he handed over all his phone records boys?
The Senate panel said that Mr. Kushner has also not produced phone records

how is it that kushner STILL has a security clearance?

so explain this boys - we know russia stole the democratic emails - we know russia gave
the emails to wikileaks - we know wikileaks and trump were communicating - we know
trump met with russian govt officiaials - we know russia threw the election to trump.

SMELLS LIKE WE HAVE A BUNCH OF TRAITORS SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE,
AND ITS TIME TO GET THEM OUT BEFORE THEY DAMAGE AMERICA ANY MORE
THAN THEY ALREADY HAVE.

You honestly believe the Russians had any viable reason for Hillary's loss?

You honestly believe the entire national security apparatus is lying about the russians attempting to get cheetos elected? If you believe they're all lying, then you're a moron. If you don't believe they're all lying, you need to answer the question which is.....what viable reason did the russians have for helping cheetos get elected? Because whether there was collusion or not, the russians factually did attempt to throw the election to cheetos. That fact is not questioned by people of sound mind.

seriously - if you were russia who would you want in the white house trump or clinton.
the answer is more than obvious.

Reactions: extragreen
mu58185cea.jpg

You honestly believe the entire national security apparatus is lying about the russians attempting to get cheetos elected? If you believe they're all lying, then you're a moron. If you don't believe they're all lying, you need to answer the question which is.....what viable reason did the russians have for helping cheetos get elected? Because whether there was collusion or not, the russians factually did attempt to throw the election to cheetos. That fact is not questioned by people of sound mind.
I don't doubt the Russians the USA for that matter try to influence elections. We are actually good at it. It might be through social media, propogranda, etc.

But, no way in hell did they get votes changed or hack voting machines or the such. Nor did they change many minds.

Get real. Hillary lost because she didn't go campaign where she needed to and she was not an energetic or that good of a candidate. Trump hit the perfect storm. People wanted an outsider and just enough of them in the right places dealt Hillary the loss.

Reactions: ohio herd
But, no way in hell did they get votes changed or hack voting machines or the such. Nor did they change many minds.

You simply and factually don't know that. As a matter of fact, you don't have a clue one way or the other. But I do know this for a fact...if the national security experts had determined the Russians had attempted to influence the election toward Hillary and she had won, you would have whined like a mule, called for her to be tried for treason, and called for a new nationwide vote. And you would have been first in line to say we have got to make sure this never happens again. Now go ahead and deny these things like a good little puff.

why were the polls so far off. we know they attacked voting machines - do you think trump would tell us
if he found (or knew all along) they were successful.

Russia would way rather have an incompetent boop like trump who they are either paying off of blackmailing
than the most qualified candidate in history - who has proven she will hold Russia to account.

You simply and factually don't know that. As a matter of fact, you don't have a clue one way or the other. But I do know this for a fact...if the national security experts had determined the Russians had attempted to influence the election toward Hillary and she had won, you would have whined like a mule, called for her to be tried for treason, and called for a new nationwide vote. And you would have been first in line to say we have got to make sure this never happens again. Now go ahead and deny these things like a good little puff.
Buddy, Trump pulled one of the biggest upsets in history. All I know is he won on the scoreboard and when it counted.

The Russians didn't have shit to do with it. HRC did. She choked. You can't come to grips with it.

Reactions: ohio herd
why were the polls so far off. we know they attacked voting machines - do you think trump would tell us

Russia would way rather have an incompetent boop like trump who they are either paying off of blackmailing
than the most qualified candidate in history - who has proven she will hold Russia to account.
Why were Hillary's crowds so small? Why didn't she campaign in key states she needed?

Buddy, Trump pulled one of the biggest upsets in history. All I know is he won on the scoreboard and when it counted.

The Russians didn't have shit to do with it. HRC did. She choked. You can't come to grips with it.

You are a complete moron.

You are a complete moron.
Me, you can't come to grips with it.

She damn lost some states that she in no way should have.

Look at this damn map. You think the damn Russians changed those minds in PA, OH, Michigan, Wisconsin?

Why don't you come to grips with that a lot of people didn't like her.

Why were Hillary's crowds so small? Why didn't she campaign in key states she needed?

I've explained that before, puff. She was leading rather comfortably in the polls in those states you talking about. The polls were evidently wrong, but that wasn't known until the election was over.

I've explained that before, puff. She was leading rather comfortably in the polls in those states you talking about. The polls were evidently wrong, but that wasn't known until the election was over.
That is her fault. The pollsters were wrong.

I mean look at that map. Good Lord. THe Russians did all that? SHe messed up. her campaign sucked

bRgO6.png

87,000 votes in 3 states swung the ec to trump

plus all the red is for the most part inhabited by prairie dogs and rabbits.
remember Clinton had 3.5 million more votes.

eliminate the ec and give senate seats based on population.

87,000 votes in 3 states swung the ec to trump

plus all the red is for the most part inhabited by prairie dogs and rabbits.
remember Clinton had 3.5 million more votes.

eliminate the ec and give senate seats based on population.
Great. So we can let NY and California control the country.

why were the polls so far off. we know they attacked voting machines

Soooo, the Russians attacked the voting machines to help Hillary win the popular vote? 'Cause that's what happened, right? I mean, we know she won the popular vote. You puss*es won't let go of that one. Does that mean they really wanted her in the White House? I guess that makes sense give that her ties to the Russians are as strong, or even stronger, than Trump's - amiright?

Bottom line, even if the Russians did try to influence the election, their influence was limited to stupid-ass social media posts.

Bottom line, even if the Russians did try to influence the election, their influence was limited to stupid-ass social media posts.

Thats exactly the type of people that voted for Cheetos, the ones susceptible to stupid social media posts.

Gotta go out and work your territory. From what I read people in her camp knew the campaign was in trouble.

No one knew there were enough morons that would vote for an unfit candidate with no experience and a chronic liar. There were more of you than what was thought.

ha ha does anyone ever remember the GOP of whining after a loss like this? .....me neither. OMG it has been over a year now and they still can't accept that they ran a terrible candidate.

ha ha does anyone ever remember the GOP of whining after a loss like this? .....me neither. OMG it has been over a year now and they still can't accept that they ran a terrible candidate.

Are cons unable to remember any of the years between 2009 and 2017? Evidently not.

Are cons unable to remember any of the years between 2009 and 2017? Evidently not.

DONT BE TOO HARD ON HIM - ANYONE THAT ILL-INFORMED PROBABLY
WASNT EVEN BORN IN 2009.

AND HERDMAN I WOULD RATHER HAVE NEW YORK AND CALIFORNIA THE TWO MOST ADVANCED
AND RICHEST STATES IN THE COUNTRY CONTROLLING THINGS THAN IDAHO (HOME OF MILITIAS BECAUSE
IT IS SO SPARCELY POPULATED AND KANSAS WHICH IS BROKE.

Reactions: extragreen

the most qualified candidate ever? bwahahahaha. you're nuttier than squirrel poop. during the election democrats literally couldn't name a single notable accomplishment of hers but now she's the most qualified ever? hashtag jennifer lawrence condescending okay gif

I mean look at that map. Good Lord. THe Russians did all that? SHe messed up. her campaign sucked

bRgO6.png
A RECENT WASHINGTON POST POOL HAD TRUMP STILL WINNING - AGAIN, AGAINST HILLARY. SO NOW THE WASHINGTON POST IS PART OF THE RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY?? WHEN HIPPIE PARENTS TUCK THEIR NON GENDER SPECIFIC KIDS INTO BED AT COLLEGE AT NIGHT, DO THEY WARN THEM OR ENCOURAGE THEM TO EMBRACE COMMUNISM?

ADVERTISEMENT