ADVERTISEMENT

CNN at it Again

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
And by "again," I mean their top stories are calling out falsehoods pushed by Democratic politicians. Many times, I posted CNN's lead story calling out Biden for lies or inaccuracies. Right now, they are doing the same to Kamala.

Listen, I understand - yes, the majority of mainstream media is biased in favor of the left. But the overwhelming majority of mainstream media also has standards, are professionals who are making a career out of this instead of trying to ride the coattails of a politician for a quick buck, and have journalistic integrity. Those are all things that the sources for the news that most of you deplorables don't have.

The biggest differences between the U.S. and puppet countries have been an independent media and separation of powers. As I said weeks ago, the "fake news" narrative created by trump and perpetuated by you moronic minions has allowed bogus media sources to prosper, resulting in truly fake news being accepted by a large number of Americans. It is doing irreparable harm to this country:

They don't have standards..for the most part most of them are left wing and some are in concert with the left. See abc news the other day.

I won't even go into the fbi working inside of and with big media or big tech.. or the cia basically being implanted in the Washington Post and even Wall St Journal. That's a different story.

Main stream media knows their days are numbered because podcasts and other outlets are calling them out and showing their lies and hypocrisy.

You're a Godless trumptard lying weak kneed oath breaking liar and traitor. YOU, and people like you, are the problem with America.

One could also argue that the only reason CNN is being a little more balanced now is because of Trump exposing them during his first term.

That, and it’s hard to ignore what a dumb worthless bitch Kamala is.

One could also argue that the only reason CNN is being a little more balanced now is because of Trump exposing them during his first term.

You're a lying idiot. And it's not debatable. trumptard.

They did the same thing with Obama and Biden. Just because you are a moron doesn’t mean you have to come here and constantly prove it. You know that, right?

Sure they did. Joe was not brain dead and Obama wasn’t a race baiter.

Gotcha! Now run along and put on some yoga pants and tell people who don’t care how wonderful you think you are. Pussy.

I posted numerous times of them calling out Biden for bogus claims.

This is comically bad. It would be like calling Stephen Hawking a moron.
Up until Biden fell apart on the debate stage, CNN and most of the mainstream media refused to acknowledge his decline. Kinda like the dipshit greed does. They get their script from the DNC. To deny that makes it hard to take you serious ….even after the yoga pants. Pussy.

Last edited:
Sure they did. Joe was not brain dead and Obama wasn’t a race baiter.

Gotcha! Now run along and put on some yoga pants and tell people who don’t care how wonderful you think you are. Pussy.
You're a lying idiot trumptard.

Up until Biden fell apart on the debate stage, CNN and most of the mainstream media refused to acknowledge his decline. Kinda like the dipshit greed does. They get their script from the DNC. To deny that makes it hard to take you serious ….even after the yoga pants. Pussy.
You're a lying trumptard idiot.

And by "again," I mean their top stories are calling out falsehoods pushed by Democratic politicians. Many times, I posted CNN's lead story calling out Biden for lies or inaccuracies. Right now, they are doing the same to Kamala.

Listen, I understand - yes, the majority of mainstream media is biased in favor of the left. But the overwhelming majority of mainstream media also has standards, are professionals who are making a career out of this instead of trying to ride the coattails of a politician for a quick buck, and have journalistic integrity. Those are all things that the sources for the news that most of you deplorables don't have.

The biggest differences between the U.S. and puppet countries have been an independent media and separation of powers. As I said weeks ago, the "fake news" narrative created by trump and perpetuated by you moronic minions has allowed bogus media sources to prosper, resulting in truly fake news being accepted by a large number of Americans. It is doing irreparable harm to this country:

Believe it or not. I used to love CNN. Then they took a turn left and ceased to be objective imo.?always refreshing to see them do what they are trained to do. I remember when I was a kid and the big 3 news networks did a solid job of reporting the truth and leaving the interpretation to me.

Rifle surely you can see Harris is not president material. We were embarrassed by her everytime she left the country. She can't handle the easiest of problems. Democrats have kept her dumbass hid for 4 yrs. Woke messed your party up. Bill Maher is smashing the left because they are too radically left. Biggest lies of all was calling Trump Hitler and he would ruin democracy. How he spewed hate. Shit the left spreads more hate in a month than Trump could in a whole term.

Rifle surely you can see Harris is not president material. We were embarrassed by her everytime she left the country. She can't handle the easiest of problems. Democrats have kept her dumbass hid for 4 yrs. Woke messed your party up. Bill Maher is smashing the left because they are too radically left. Biggest lies of all was calling Trump Hitler and he would ruin democracy. How he spewed hate. Shit the left spreads more hate in a month than Trump could in a whole term.
459611890_1038951970972122_2846125593416836007_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT