ADVERTISEMENT

CNN commentator scorches Dems blaming Trump at DNC: 'She's in the White House right now'

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country. They take no accountability and just point fingers

So far, Commie-la is going to raise taxes, (including a job-killing 7% hike in corporate tax) provide more handouts and hates Trump. That's her platform and bleaters are lined up to vote for that? That's how much party-loyalty and hatred has blinded them.

LINK: 'Democrats have mostly controlled this country.... and somehow it's still all Trump's fault and somehow [Commie-la Harris] hasn't been at the center of it,' Scott Jennings said

Reactions: johns1124
right011.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Calling Scott Jennings "a CNN commentator" is a stretch lol. That's trying to make it sound like he's a some kind of librul (of course you would engage in such fvckery). He's a GOP operative that CNN employs to be "balanced". He was a special assistant to W and Mitch's campaign advisor and long-time advisor. I'd call him a partisan hack, but that would be an insult to partisan hacks.

And Kitty, he's also a Never Trumper, no matter what he says these days for money. He's Mitch's boy, duh.

Calling Scott Jennings "a CNN commentator" is a stretch lol. That's trying to make it sound like he's a some kind of librul (of course you would engage in such fvckery). He's a GOP operative that CNN employs to be "balanced". He was a special assistant to W and Mitch's campaign advisor and long-time advisor. I'd call him a partisan hack, but that would be an insult to partisan hacks.

And Kitty, he's also a Never Trumper, no matter what he says these days for money. He's Mitch's boy, duh.
Is he a commentator on CNN? If so, wouldn’t he be called a CNN commentator? All your other stuff is meaningless.

Reactions: 30CAT

Yet nothing on George stephenopolous

Is he a commentator on CNN?
Not in the way Faux implies.
All your other stuff is meaningless.
Facts are indeed meaningless to Trumpers.
Yet nothing on George stephenopolous
No one posted about him, dingdong .

He's full of shit too. But he does have a cool last name....although I am sure it gets annoying telling all the customer service reps how to spell it.

I would value George's commentary on running a campaign, as I would Scott. Or commenting on how the sausage is made, so to speak. But as soon as either are talking about what you rubes think of as politics, which is straight partisan bullshit, understand that they are going to be spitting straight partisan bullshit.

But I'd drink some bourbon with either of them. They definitely have stories.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT