ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Grassie’s post match pressers….

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
I love watching/listening to Coach Grassie’s post match pressers. It’s not the accent (very cool), but rather the intellect/ability to explain his philosophy as he answers questions about the team’s performance. His thought process is so similar to Huff’s; I think Chris could give the football team the pre-game pep talk and they would come out on fire!! If someone can post a link to the post game after the Akron victory, I think you’ll see what I’m talking about….

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
I love watching/listening to Coach Grassie’s post match pressers. It’s not the accent (very cool), but rather the intellect/ability to explain his philosophy as he answers questions about the team’s performance. His thought process is so similar to Huff’s; I think Chris could give the football team the pre-game pep talk and they would come out on fire!! If someone can post a link to the post game after the Akron victory, I think you’ll see what I’m talking about….
The dude knows how to speak and fire up players. His speech before the NC game is one of the best I have ever heard. Maybe the best ever

You’re just not expecting that from a Marshall coach. 😃

ADVERTISEMENT