ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches poll

Coastal just beat a ranked Louisiana team this week and are also undefeated. While I think MU should be 24 and they 25, its not a shocker they got in.
Agreed they deserved to be ranked, just don’t think they should have jumped us. I hope they run the table until App State and that App State then beats them and then plays for and wins the Sun Belt.

Coastal just beat a ranked Louisiana team this week and are also undefeated. While I think MU should be 24 and they 25, its not a shocker they got in.
Also a win over P5. Granted it was lowly Kansas but still more impressive than any Herd win other than ASU.
Based on our present schedule we can't get another eye opening win. Even if the Rice and ECU games are made up

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
Also a win over P5. Granted it was lowly Kansas but still more impressive than any Herd win other than ASU
They’ve also beaten two Sun Belt teams that have wins this year over Big 12 programs. Maybe I’m partial, but I still think we are better. I did actually see some Coastal Carolina apparel being worn when I was in Conway this weekend. They don’t have a lot of support, but they could quickly grow into a G5 power given their location/access to talent.

Most of it is based on the Cajuns beating Iowa St. The face that their next two games they struggled against Ga. St, and Ga. Southern has seemed to fall flat on the coaches poll. Their whole ranking hinged on the one fact that they didn't take on App. State (a team they have yet to beat) in week four because of Covid. If they had of and App. State would have won, well you would have seen neither close to the Top 25.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT