ADVERTISEMENT

Code Pink Protest Outside Eric Swalwell's Office

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
I fully support the right to protest but there's a point where throwing rotten fruit at protestors should be allowed. Breaking out the accordion counts as one of those points...

However, hiring protestors to play accordion & bagpipe protest songs would be next level trolling.

Reactions: johns1124 and 30CAT
Dance Trump GIF

Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouths & when they bark they shoot bees at you?

Different episode, same sentiment.

Also...

We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Different episode, same sentiment.

Also...

We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
They were foretelling Biden

Reactions: big_country90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT