ADVERTISEMENT

Coker has ties to nearly 2 dozen current, former Pedo-Joe officials as federal charges, House probes loom (zero evidence continues to pile up)

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Where there's smoke....

Cokter deeply connected to Pedo-Joe's inner circle as impeachment inquiry continues

Nearly two dozen current and former officials serving in the White House and Pedo administration, including the president's national security adviser and the secretary of state, have extensive ties to Coker Biden, who is accused by Republicans of selling access to his father dating back over a decade.

A Fox News Digital analysis reveals the extent of Hunter's potential reach in the White House as the embattled first son faces federal tax charges in California, as well as a congressional investigation into his alleged influence peddling and foreign business deals.

Coker pleaded not guilty during his initial court appearance this month after being charged with nine tax crimes stemming from an investigation by Justice Department Special Counsel David Weiss. A day earlier, he made a shocking appearance at a House Oversight Committee meeting where members were considering whether to hold him in contempt for defying a subpoena as part of the impeachment inquiry into his father, Pedo-Joe.

The most notable individuals from Fox's analysis include two members of Pedo-Joe's Cabinet, one former Cabinet member, a top aide to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, a national security adviser, four top Pedo-Joe White House aides, the communications director for first lady Jill Biden, and multiple other former staffers.

All emails were reviewed and verified by Fox News Digital.

Former White House communications director Kate Bedingfield, who departed the role last year but is still a staunch defender of the pedo administration and serves as an outside surrogate, previously communicated with Coker in 2016 about a column written by Joel Goldstein, a law professor, praising his father's presidency.

"It is excellent. We will move it around to the WH press corps," she wrote to Hunter and a number of others. Bedingfield was serving as then-Vice President Pedo-Joe's communications director at the time.

Other emails from 2015 showed Bedingfield later tried to quash a Bloomberg story about Coker at the request of his firm, Rosemont Seneca. The emails showed a close relationship between Pedo-Joe's office, Coker's longtime business partner Eric Schwerin, and the media.

Schwerin, who was the then-president of Coker's now-defunct Rosemont Seneca Partners investment firm, asked Bedingfield whether there was any "follow up" by other news outlets on a New York Times story that said the "credibility of the vice president’s anti-corruption message may have been undermined" by Coker’s serving on the board of Burisma Holdings.

Bedingfield, who is now a CNN political commentator, responded that a Bloomberg reporter had asked about it but was "doing everything she can to not use it."

"…VP just finished an interview with the Bloomberg reporter traveling with us and she asked about it, though she assures me she's doing everything she can to not use it," she wrote. "I will have a transcript soon but my quick notes on his answer are: No one has any doubt about my record on corruption, I don't talk to my son about his business and my children don't talk to me about mine, I have complete faith in my son."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT