ADVERTISEMENT

Commercialization coming in 2025...

RhinoD

Gold Buffalo
Mar 7, 2007
NCAA rules committee is meeting next week to discuss allowing universities to put corporate logos on fields, jerseys, equipment, etc... Almost certain to pass given the revenue sharing model that is one the way.

Let's get ready to cheer on the "Marshall University Thundering Herd presented by Intuit and Nike at Joan C. Edwards Stadium by CSX and James F. Edwards Field brought to you by Kroger." (I'm being facetious, I could care less if the jerseys, field, etc have logos on them).

NCAA rules committee is meeting next week to discuss allowing universities to put corporate logos on fields, jerseys, equipment, etc... Almost certain to pass given the revenue sharing model that is one the way.

Let's get ready to cheer on the "Marshall University Thundering Herd presented by Intuit and Nike at Joan C. Edwards Stadium by CSX and James F. Edwards Field brought to you by Kroger." (I'm being facetious, I could care less if the jerseys, field, etc have logos on them).
My only question is how much will ticket prices increase

Can’t wait to see the Huntington Hose and hydraulic patch ! Like Randy’s SI story

105962585_original.jpg

We will get midway, frost top, Dutch Miller, and all the other normal sponsors.

More and more the ESPN dream of making college football AAA NFL and college basketball AAA NBA.

Remembering that minor league baseball and minor league hockey have dozens of fans and make tens of dollars.

The NCAA also agreed to allow UNLIMITED transfers

So you have paid players, who show up for a year and then move on, covered in commercial advertising.

Minor league.
And Marshall will never have a baseball stadium.

Maybe Chris Miller and his Duch Miller ads persona will become the "New Face" of MU Sports!!!!

Sports Business Journal reports that the "Big" 12 will sign a deal to be known as the "Allstate Insurance 12" as soon as next week.

Conference USA is reported to be close to signing at the "Globe Life Insurance Conference".

Reactions: RhinoD
Liberty Mutual Sunbelt Conference.
Save Hundreds on season tickets!

Again

Again

Again