ADVERTISEMENT

Compassionate cons should be happy

With a six month delay in enforcement. That gives congress the time to actually make a law, following the constitution, with reference to these kids and DACA

With a six month delay in enforcement. That gives congress the time to actually make a law, following the constitution, with reference to these kids and DACA

6 months. Conservatives have fought against it for 16 years, and you think this congress can do something in 6 months that would benefit the innocent immigrants brought here while minors. ha ha ha

God forbid congress do their job. By I forgot you supprted the I've got a pen and a phone president

God forbid congress do their job. By I forgot you supprted the I've got a pen and a phone president

No, you're just making excuses for cheetos, nothing more. Congress can't force cheetos to end daca. cheetos knows if congress doesn't (and they won't) come up with a law, then the daca recipients are eligible for deportation, and he can simply blame congress for inaction while getting what his base really wants. It's another cruel move by the cheetos in chief and people like you excuse it. sad.

Enforcing the law is cruel sometimes. Kids aren't immune from the faults of their parents. This is no different. It's awful and there isn't an easy solution no matter how much you claim to just make them legal

Reactions: ThunderCat98
A president who expects congress to do its job? Impeach him now.

Enforcing the law is cruel sometimes. Kids aren't immune from the faults of their parents. This is no different. It's awful and there isn't an easy solution no matter how much you claim to just make them legal

^^^this is the reason I scoff at the term "compassionate conservative". You can't even envision the fact that it requires exactly zero effort by Cheetos and Republicans to leave the situation alone. And by simply leaving it alone, innocent children get to stay in the only country they've ever known. Stop trying to justify this action, you can't.

We need to zero in on the drug cartels that use the weak mexican borders. Open borders are killing europe.

I was thinking of david taking a census when God told him not to and alot of people died. They were punished for his sins.

I was thinking of david taking a census when God told him not to and alot of people died. They were punished for his sins.

Yep, all nations have suffered due to the bad decisions of their government. That doesn't mean we should support more bad decisions.

Reactions: sistersville
They are not being evicted as adults because their parents missed a rent payment twenty years ago.
I'm not saying I agree with it. Honestly I think congress should pass a law give them legal status, not citizenship, makentheir parents pay a large fine and move to the back of the line for naturalization. Which is what should have happened prior to obama usurping his constitutional authority.
Unfortunately both sides will play politics with the GOP asking for some border security funding, them Dems calling their bluff and nothing happens

See ya. Ship 'em back. I shouldn't have to pay for people that broke the freaking law to come here, or their children, grandchildren, dogs, etc. You want to come to America? Complete the legal process like millions of others have. That way Uncle Sugar can dip into your wallet every month, too.

See ya. Ship 'em back. I shouldn't have to pay for people that broke the freaking law to come here, or their children, grandchildren, dogs, etc. You want to come to America? Complete the legal process like millions of others have. That way Uncle Sugar can dip into your wallet every month, too.

The people you'd be deporting didn't break the law to come here, moron.

The people you'd be deporting didn't break the law to come here, moron.

Their parents did, and we're footing the bill for it. Think about it. They broke the law by coming, continue to break the law by staying, and their families are benefiting from it by receiving free education, food, and other assistance. It's an absurdity. Send them back to Guatemala, Mexico, or wherever and let their own countries take care of them. I'm already paying for too many deadbeats whose parents are citizens. Hell, for that matter I'm paying for part of your healthcare and you're allegedly a business owner.

Their parents did, and we're footing the bill for it. Think about it. They broke the law by coming, continue to break the law by staying, and their families are benefiting from it by receiving free education, food, and other assistance. It's an absurdity. Send them back to Guatemala, Mexico, or wherever and let their own countries take care of them. I'm already paying for too many deadbeats whose parents are citizens. Hell, for that matter I'm paying for part of your healthcare and you're allegedly a business owner.

The people you'd be deporting didn't break the law to come here, moron. I paid for part of your education you allegedly have.

they did break the law by crossing into the us illegally yes it was the parents decision but they do not have legal status thus they are illegal and breaking the law

Funny coming from Greed and he has no solution while living in one of the most culturally isolated areas in the country. He doesn't give a damn and plays on the emotions of it because it doesn't happen in his backyard.

they did break the law by crossing into the us illegally yes it was the parents decision but they do not have legal status thus they are illegal and breaking the law

The people that would be deported did not break the law. It would be like imprisoning your 20 year old child because the child was with you at the age of 6 when you robbed a bank 14 years ago. Nonsense, nothing more.

Funny coming from Greed and he has no solution while living in one of the most culturally isolated areas in the country. He doesn't give a damn and plays on the emotions of it because it doesn't happen in his backyard.

It's just that you're a moron puff willing to punish people for their parents actions.

The people that would be deported did not break the law. It would be like imprisoning your 20 year old child because the child was with you at the age of 6 when you robbed a bank 14 years ago. Nonsense, nothing more.
They did break the law. They crossed the border illegally. They are in the country illegally. Morally you have a point but legally you do not.

The people you'd be deporting didn't break the law to come here, moron. I paid for part of your education you allegedly have.

I don't give a sh*t if they didn't break the law by coming here. Their parents did, and they remain here illegally. The burden of supporting them shouldn't fall on the American taxpayer. Ship them back and let their parents' country of origin take care of them. If you want that to change, elect people who support your position and work towards a statutory change.

We do not need them here, especially when they are not paying taxes. Then they send the non-taxed money back to Mexico. It is a win for legal Americans, load the rail cars today. It can't happen soon enough for me. I want the Colombians and Salvadorians gone too. Hot Russian chicks can stay. They bath daily.

We do not need them here, especially when they are not paying taxes. Then they send the non-taxed money back to Mexico. It is a win for legal Americans, load the rail cars today. It can't happen soon enough for me. I want the Colombians and Salvadorians gone too. Hot Russian chicks can stay. They bath daily.

I understand this is for DACA applicants with work permits...so how are they not paying taxes?

Also, remittances to Mexico probably decreases immigration.

Rail cars sounds very Nazi.

They did break the law. They crossed the border illegally. They are in the country illegally. Morally you have a point but legally you do not.

They did NOT break the law. Parents did. The population under DACA were not here illegally. Starting today, they are here illegally due to cheetos rescinding DACA.

I understand this is for DACA applicants with work permits...so how are they not paying taxes?

Also, remittances to Mexico probably decreases immigration.

Rail cars sounds very Nazi.
They still work under the table which is tax free. We should tax all money leaving US to Mexico at a 35% rate. Mexicans work hard, but they enjoy their entitlements provided by them. They do work and work hard, unlike some. They just work under the table. They know all the tricks to beat the system and apply them without hesitation. Have more kids, then large amount coin wired to Mexico.

Trump did not need their vote. Hillary did. Right call in MAGA.

It's a shame that you don't realize how unintelligent those remarks are. sad.
Sure, you live in Wayne WV where you don't have an issue. Look, I love the hispanics and Latinos. Damn hard working family oriented people. But, we have to do something. It got out of hand. You are sheltered from it up there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT