ADVERTISEMENT

Conference USA Coaches Talk Anonymously About Conference Foes for 2018

I'm glad to see some C-USA coaches take a skeptical angle to FAU. I think they are the favorites in C-USA this year simply because they have the best player in the conference by a country mile in Devin Singletary, but whether or not Kiffin will create any sort of long-term success there remains to be seen. He hasn't anywhere else.

I'm glad to see some C-USA coaches take a skeptical angle to FAU. I think they are the favorites in C-USA this year simply because they have the best player in the conference by a country mile in Devin Singletary, but whether or not Kiffin will create any sort of long-term success there remains to be seen. He hasn't anywhere else.
Kiffin has only been recruiting for short term success by taking a bunch of JUCOs and transfers. He will be on the first plane out of Boca if FAU has another good year.

Kiffin has only been recruiting for short term success by taking a bunch of JUCOs and transfers. He will be on the first plane out of Boca if FAU has another good year.

Saw where they just picked up a graduate transfer QB on Tuesday. Supposed to be in the mix for this season.

If FAU qb doesn’t pan out, every defense will key on their rb. I guess the same can be said for us.

Well we have an injury prone 1-aa grad transfer that Phil Simms wants to make out with so they can eat it
Thomson is a grad transfer, but the other 3 QBs were HS recruits. The two grad transfers and the JUCO will be the top-3 QBs on their depth chart this year, and I believe that the only scholarship HS recruit left is the one signed in the 2018 class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT