ADVERTISEMENT

Confirmation of illegal voting

Jartard

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 29, 2019
With the revelation that one voter on Pullman is a felon, we need to examine ways to improve the integrity of elections on here. I also can’t help but feel like Rifle let us down when he conducted the background investigation of Greed. Herdman runs too tight of a ship for things like this to occur.

With the revelation that one voter on Pullman is a felon, we need to examine ways to improve the integrity of elections on here. I also can’t help but feel like Rifle let us down when he conducted the background investigation of Greed. Herdman runs too tight of a ship for things like this to occur.
You're a lying idiot.

My new favorite hypocrisy by the left -

Trump: The election was illegitimate. Fraud everywhere.

Leftists (using triggered voice): Donald Trump is the most evil man in the world! He's the end of democracy as we know it! Throw him in prison!!!

Crazy Uncle Joe: You can't trust election results under current procedures. If you don't pass my voting law, all future elections will be illegitimate.

Leftists: This is fine.

My new favorite hypocrisy by the left -

Trump: The election was illegitimate. Fraud everywhere.

Leftists (using triggered voice): Donald Trump is the most evil man in the world! He's the end of democracy as we know it! Throw him in prison!!!

Crazy Uncle Joe: You can't trust election results under current procedures. If you don't pass my voting law, all future elections will be illegitimate.

Leftists: This is fine.
You're an idiot.

It would be worth overlooking it all if there was any response other than "you're an idiot."

Is that all this thing says? It's like a damn wind up toy in the store now.

The cow says MOOOOOOOOOOO. The pig says OIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNK.

The high school dropout says you're an idiot. Is this it? How about when people used to bitch at me about saying the same thing over and over? Where are they now?

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
It would be worth overlooking it all if there was any response other than "you're an idiot."

The high school dropout says you're an idiot. Is this it? How about when people used to bitch at me about saying the same thing over and over? Where are they now?
The Baptologist tells us about religion too.

Kate Branson has had enough of the bull shit as well.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Kate Branson has had enough of the bull shit as well.

It could still be a hell of an American success story. Didn't make it through school, but still made cabinets or whatever and was able to make it.

That's all right, but I would hope the conversation could advance beyond just "you're an idiot" every time you say something the wind up toy doesn't like.

Might as well forget it though. It's just like my sister out here. We're all old in this family. I was hoping now to just spend what time I had left dying peacefully with relatives, but hell she's refusing to even respond anymore because she wants me to believe in the fake bird flu and think that fat is beautiful.

Just can't do it.

It could still be a hell of an American success story. Didn't make it through school, but still made cabinets or whatever and was able to make it.

That's all right, but I would hope the conversation could advance beyond just "you're an idiot" every time you say something the wind up toy doesn't like.

Might as well forget it though. It's just like my sister out here. We're all old in this family. I was hoping now to just spend what time I had left dying peacefully with relatives, but hell she's refusing to even respond anymore because she wants me to believe in the fake bird flu and think that fat is beautiful.

Just can't do it.
You're an idiot.

Just can't do it.
That's the whole point he won't stop with the whole "idiot" repitition. Then, some of the fellow moderator's get on me for actually posting content and giving opinions. I am just trying to keep the flow of this place going.

If he could just get past that. rifle was a liberal, Herd and Hokies is a liberal, Chevy is a liberal. But, they at least post thoughts and content.

Well, they had actual success in the world. They actually got out and ended up enjoying the liberal culture or whatever.

I thought about doing that myself, but not now. Not with having to wear masks and enjoy paying high gas prices. Not a big fan of having to overlook also the fact that these trans people either don't have the surgery or do have it and now have unworkable parts.

I just can't get into it, but those three you mentioned were able to. Good for them.

That's the whole point he won't stop with the whole "idiot" repitition. Then, some of the fellow moderator's get on me for actually posting content and giving opinions. I am just trying to keep the flow of this place going.

If he could just get past that. rifle was a liberal, Herd and Hokies is a liberal, Chevy is a liberal. But, they at least post thoughts and content.
You're an idiot. You post lies and conspiracy theories over and over again. Your conservative companions do the same thing and you all believe each other's lies. And you and the idiots ignore the liberal posters content and continue with the lies and conspiracies.

Well, they had actual success in the world. They actually got out and ended up enjoying the liberal culture or whatever.

I thought about doing that myself, but not now. Not with having to wear masks and enjoy paying high gas prices. Not a big fan of having to overlook also the fact that these trans people either don't have the surgery or do have it and now have unworkable parts.

I just can't get into it, but those three you mentioned were able to. Good for them.
You might have a point. If you could convert to full liberal and just have all this pie in the sky nirvana thoughts in your head it might be a good way to go.

Peace, love, masks are great, transgenders are good for society and women, etc. then it might just put us out there in lalal land and not worry about anyting. But, damn when you have to pay $68 to fill up the car it sucks.

You're an idiot. You post lies and conspiracy theories over and over again. Your conservative companions do the same thing and you all believe each other's lies. And you and the idiots ignore the liberal posters content and continue with the lies and conspiracies.
Bull crap. I have responded and had good dailouge with all them. rifle and I have talked about everything from diagrimaing sentences to crazy women. We even united to run the evil crazy women out of this very forum before. Saved it from them. I have great talks with Chevy and Herd and Hokies. They at least type some stuff out and we have some banter and move on. We even agree on some things and talk about cars, food, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT