ADVERTISEMENT

Coordinators Announcement

Tim Hensley

Gold Buffalo
Feb 2, 2009
Wake me when it happens. In the meantime, post all new info/speculation/comments on THIS thread hereafter. We are tired of flipping all over the place on existing formats to find out if anything new has happened. Josh/Chris, please lock the others up.

TXzlXgl.jpg

Rumor has it that announcements will be made Saturday. Mods, you have done a poor job of keeping these coordinator threads concise. No reason that we should have to hunt all over Hell and half of Georgia, following five or six threads, for the latest information. You get a D minus on this.

Rumor has it that announcements will be made Saturday. Mods, you have done a poor job of keeping these coordinator threads concise. No reason that we should have to hunt all over Hell and half of Georgia, following five or six threads, for the latest information. You get a D minus on this.
You must be drinking after the big win tonight.o_O

So you'd rather have one thread on each board with a million different topics about the search? On Old Fairfield you'd have one giant thread with 700 replies.

Sorry, but no. That idea gets an F.

To answer your question: Yes, @Josh Stowers heard this about a week ago. Plan is to announce at the UAB game. Of course, that's about the 4th or 5th different timeline/day we've heard about the announcement so who knows if its true.

"Wolf," cried the boy.

But I do hope this one is right. It's getting old and there are a lot of things that can't move forward without this linchpin.

Nope........OC will be Ryan Koobe (The Rifle).....and DC... Gary Sweeney (The Zilla22)

Look for undefeated seasons and a National Championship in 2020 defeating Bama....

You HERD it first here......purchase your tickets for the UAB game......announcement at halftime.....there will be a cage erected to house the two guys!

Last edited:
Bailey, I did go to The Union and have a couple of beers to celebrate after the game last night. Were you in attendance?

Nope........OC will be Ryan Koobe (The Rifle).....and DC... Gary Sweeney (The Zilla22)

Look for undefeated seasons and a National Championship in 2020 defeating Bama....

You HERD it first here......purchased your tickets for the UAB game......announced at halftime.....there will be a cage erected to house the two guys!
:)

Reactions: Fishn8ntEz

You HERD it first here......purchase your tickets for the UAB game......announcement at halftime.....there will be a cage erected to house the two guys!

Whoa, Zilla, this sounds like a pro wrestling pay per view event. You sure you didn't get in touch with Vince McMahon of WWE to concoct this whole event??

Looks like it may be this guy....
http://www.southernmiss.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/shannon_dawson_1004001.html
per.. This thread, http://csnbbs.com/thread-840122.html looks like about half of the USM folks are happy to let him go.
Supposedly, was on campus recently.
One of doc's buddys from USPAM.
He is not one of Doc's buds but I bet some of Doc's buds at WVU are giving him the thumbs up. This will be interesting for sure. He runs Dana's offense. He was also recently fired at UK.

Reactions: Timtnt9
Wake me when it happens. In the meantime, post all new info/speculation/comments on THIS thread hereafter. We are tired of flipping all over the place on existing formats to find out if anything new has happened. Josh/Chris, please lock the others up.
Do you think losing Chase hurt our chances with potential coaches because there is a question mark at QB now? Chase was a 6-6 experienced QB with potential which was in itself a plus for the job. Now that is gone.

Do you think losing Chase hurt our chances with potential coaches because there is a question mark at QB now? Chase was a 6-6 experienced QB with potential which was in itself a plus for the job. Now that is gone.
no

BBneutral: Obviously,it didn't happen and I was proven to be wrong. I know more but will let a sleeping dog lie. Please see my "Apologies" post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT