ADVERTISEMENT

Cop kicks teen on the ground in Ocean City, MD

AmeriKenny

Gold Buffalo
Feb 20, 2004
Philadelphia, PA

I'm sure those knee kicks to the kid's body felt good like a nice back massage. Kid shouldn't have resisted, but while 3 officers are restraining the kid, you throw a couple kicks in to the mix? How is that not excessive? I'm 100% against people (young or old) resisting arrest, and missed seeing the resisting part before the kicks happened, but just like Chauvin didn't need to put a knee on Floyd's neck, why was this cop kneeing the kid? The cop should be fired if not charged with assault.

Those couple extra kicks is what teaching a lesson is all about. Back 50 years ago, the old man would whip that ass good, and was always good for a couple extra cracks of the belt or tree switch. Look how well I turned out to be. Owe much of it to those earlier behavior adjustment sessions.

Kids need to have teachers return to whipping that ass too.

Reactions: i am herdman
Those couple extra kicks is what teaching a lesson is all about. Back 50 years ago, the old man would whip that ass good, and was always good for a couple extra cracks of the belt or tree switch. Look how well I turned out to be. Owe much of it to those earlier behavior adjustment sessions.

Kids need to have teachers return to whipping that ass too.
I see your point, but I think multiple knee kicks in a post-Floyd world looks a little on the aggressive and excessive side.

I see your point, but I think multiple knee kicks in a post-Floyd world looks a little on the aggressive and excessive side.
Floyd was a career criminal, so stop making the dead guy out to be some sort of hero.

Multiple knees may make young wanna be thugs think twice before ****ing with grown men, particular grown men cops.

Actions often have consequences.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
Floyd was a career criminal, so stop making the dead guy out to be some sort of hero.
The law enforcement officer that killed Floyd is a convicted murderer so stop ignoring that.
Multiple knees may make young wanna be thugs think twice before ****ing with grown men, particular grown men cops.
It also might make intelligent law enforcement officers think twice about unnecessary use of knees. We can therefore consider the officers mentioned in the OP as not so intelligent.

The law enforcement officer that killed Floyd is a convicted murderer so stop ignoring that.

It also might make intelligent law enforcement officers think twice about unnecessary use of knees. We can therefore consider the officers mentioned in the OP as not so intelligent.
Nobody is surprised at your hatred of the police. It's on row 2 of the liberal agenda.

Climate Change
Defund the Police
Free Stuff for all

Also, non-surprising to most that frequent this forum, you'll be the first to cry wolf once your white cop is unavailable next time you need him/her.

Hypocrite

Reactions: i am herdman
Nobody is surprised at your hatred of the police. It's on row 2 of the liberal agenda.

Climate Change
Defund the Police
Free Stuff for all

Also, non-surprising to most that frequent this forum, you'll be the first to cry wolf once your white cop is unavailable next time you need him/her.

Hypocrite
Keeps licking that snot^^°

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT