ADVERTISEMENT

Corona Virus and Classes

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
President Gilbert has just emailed all faculty and students that all face to face classes are cancelled until April 13 (return from spring break) and then - depending on the national health scene at that time mire direction will be given. Not sure at this time any impact on our athletic programs as sports now turns to the out of doors.

I have tickets to the NCAA tournament in Greensboro next week... Just heard its "a 50/50 proposition" whether or not they let fans into the games or play in empty arenas.

I can't imagine the NCAA refunding tens of millions in ticket sales, but at this point who knows... I may just be drinking beers and golfing for three straight days in Greensboro, lol

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I have tickets to the NCAA tournament in Greensboro next week... Just heard its "a 50/50 proposition" whether or not they let fans into the games or play in empty arenas.

I can't imagine the NCAA refunding tens of millions in ticket sales, but at this point who knows... I may just be drinking beers and golfing for three straight days in Greensboro, lol

All is well in Greensboro...Tuesday winners......Pitt & UNC Heels......Wednesday victors......Clemson and NC State is beating Pittsburgh.

The Ivy League has cancelled their tournament, CBI tourney has been cancelled, and The MAC & Mtn West will play games with no fans in the arenas.

JUST IN: For whatever it´ś worth...The Golden State Warriors will play games in an empty arean until March 21.

All a bunch of hype.

Why is America not interested in all the deaths that cigarette smokoig causes annually to the tune of about 890,000?

I have the answer: Because the tobacco industry gives thousands of tax dollars to our American government!

Can you sense I HATE Cig Smoke......

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Last edited:
This is pretty wild. I guess the only thing for Dan & Co. to do is win 4 in 4, do the play-in game in Dayton & then get to the round of 32...that should keep them pretty busy for a while...… ;)

All is well in Greemsboro...Tuesday winners......Pitt & UNC Heels......Wednesday victors......Clemson and NC State is beating Pittsburgh.

The Ivy League has cancelled their tournament, CBI tourney has been cancelled, and The MAC & Mtn West will play games with no fans in the arenas.

JUST IN: For whatever it´ś worth...The Golden State Warriors will play games in an empty arean until March 21.

All a bunch of hype.

Why is America not interested in all the deaths that cigarette smokoig causes annually to the tune of about 890,000?

I have the answer: Because the tobacco industry gives thousands of tax dollars to our American government!

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Mte west played the first two rounds in front of fans. I was watching. The reason no one cares about smokers cause it's their own dam fault.

Those #'s seem low!! Maybe Sam, our skilled gambler, could gauge the odds more precisely?

I checked its low it pays +1250 to win CUSA. Not a bad number if you have a little extra to toss. Although, I don't think they will make it past tonight. It's hard to beat an evenly matched team three times in a row in conference play.

Reactions: The Real SamC
All is well in Greensboro...Tuesday winners......Pitt & UNC Heels......Wednesday victors......Clemson and NC State is beating Pittsburgh.

All a bunch of hype.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

As usual yore clueless, he is talking about next weeks NCAA sub regional in Greensboro. I’m in G’boro right now for the ACC tournament. Would not be surprised to hear that games after tonight will be restricted.
And of course yore statistics are a joke. Why don’t you light up a Chesterfield and relax.

As usual yore clueless, he is talking about next weeks NCAA sub regional in Greensboro. I’m in G’boro right now for the ACC tournament. Would not be surprised to hear that games after tonight will be restricted.
And of course yore statistics are a joke. Why don’t you light up a Chesterfield and relax.

Greenie---Dukie.
.....Why don´t you blow smoke smoke up Samś ass.

HerdZilla22...The Marbaro Man

No spectators at NCAA tournament games. Damn! And this was the year I was going to the Final Four.

Greenie---Dukie......Why don´t you blow smoke smoke up Samś ass.

Rifle (Ryan K)..,.,.,.NO the last mistake I made years ago was letting you KISS MY ASS.....I caught a disease from your puckered lips....

Two posts from you within 10 minutes where you're thinking about different guys and their asses. Make sure you use a towel when you finish - wouldn't want your ex-wife/current landlord fining you for soiling her sheets.

OMG! These are the end of times!

Remain calm, all is well.

Thanks, Chip! That was most reassuring!!!

Seriously, wonder if the folks in the Trump White House have seriously considered employing Kevin Bacon's alter ego as the Administration's official spokes person on its coronavirus policy:

"Do not Panic. All is well!"

Big 12, Big 10, ACC, Pac 12, SEC, Big East, THE AMERICAN!!!!!!!!, A-10, Southland, and Conference USA tournaments will play without fans. As will the NCAAs. NBA is shut down, not that I give a crap about the NBA.

NCAA is looking at moving the Midwest regionals which is at the Colts’ stadium and the Final Four, which is at the Falcons’ to the NBA arenas in those towns. It cost big $$ to set football stadiums up for basketball, and there really is no point now. For that matter, they could play at the YMCA.

My trip is cancelled and I will be heading to Augusta for 3 days of golfing and drinking instead of Greensboro... It's a rough tradeoff, but such is life. Lol

And the NCAA might as well use the basketball arena in Atlanta. No sense in setting up Mercedes Benz for 200 total people.

My trip is cancelled and I will be heading to Augusta for 3 days of golfing and drinking instead of Greensboro... It's a rough tradeoff, but such is life. Lol

And the NCAA might as well use the basketball arena in Atlanta. No sense in setting up Mercedes Benz for 200 total people.

Where do you play when in Augusta? I've been to the Masters 4 times but have never played golf around there. Enjoy!

Where do you play when in Augusta? I've been to the Masters 4 times but have never played golf around there. Enjoy!

The River Club is really nice, close to Augusta National (literally across the river in SC), and extremely well maintained... Mount Vintage is nice, a little outside of town in SC, but a good value and fun... Gordon Lakes is good, also a little ways outside the town, but always in great shape... We are going to try out Bartram Trail next week. Haven't played there but have heard a lot of good things during past trips.

ADVERTISEMENT