ADVERTISEMENT

Cosby

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Do you all believe all the stuff coming out of the woodwork on that guy? At first, I thought it was some hag wanting to get rich quick, or have her moment of fame, but now it seems like ole Bill is a pretty big perv. If all these accusations are true, he should be in prison.

I was disappointed to hear some of this stuff. I always liked how he stood up against accusations of being an "Uncle Tom" when he chastised the negative behavior in the black community. Now he is losing that credibility. I wonder if this is why Lisa Bonet left the show. Supposedly Cosby wrote her out because of some racy scenes she did in a movie and a nude photo shoot. It didn't jive with the family premise of the show. If this stuff is true that makes the treatment of Bonet very ironic.

I'm not sure what to believe in these kinds of things. It is almost a "When did you stop beating your wife?" situation.

But it wouldn't surprise me either.

Bill Cosby is going to be the next Penn State. One woman might be a story. Two or more raises an eyebrow. Several where there is smoke there is fire.

I am beginning to believe that there may be some truth behind some of the allegations and it saddens me.

To many people coming forward with similar stories. The creepiest part of all this is that he allegedly drugged his victims going all the way back to 1969. This sounds like one of those tv cop dramas.

Originally posted by pj(HN):
To many people coming forward with similar stories. The creepiest part of all this is that he allegedly drugged his victims going all the way back to 1969. This sounds like one of those tv cop dramas.
That's the part I don't understand. I mean, you're Bill 'fvcking' Cosby. Seems like the dude with all that money could lay a bunch of pvssy without having to commit crimes to do so. Maybe its the thrill, which means he's an idiot criminal.

I too hope it's not true, but damn, so many people are coming forward with similar tales.

1966-I-Spy.jpg

Irony...

"I think the part of media that romanticizes criminal behavior, things that a person will say against women, profanity, being gangster, having multiple children with multiple men and women and not wanting to is prevalent. When you look at the majority of shows on television they placate that kind of behavior."

Bill Cosby

Ironic humor...

"Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don't believe the kids should be given homework."

Bill Cosby

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:
That's the part I don't understand. I mean, you're Bill 'fvcking' Cosby. Seems like the dude with all that money could lay a bunch of pvssy without having to commit crimes to do so. Maybe its the thrill, which means he's an idiot criminal.

I too hope it's not true, but damn, so many people are coming forward with similar tales.
It is not about the "pvssy" it is about the control.

Originally posted by HRHF:
Wonder if he ever tagged Bonet...
I think he probably tried. I know I would have. That's the rumor I heard last night that he tried to hit it, which is why she was disposed from the show. (or maybe she quit on her own)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT