ADVERTISEMENT

Cough, Cough. hmmm. CENTCOM commander: ISIS attacks will 'ramp up' in summer as Taliban struggles to keep them at bay

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006

have we heard this somewhere on here before?​

CENTCOM commander: ISIS attacks will 'ramp up' in summer as Taliban struggles to keep them at bay​

Who started that^^^war?? And who ended it?? After 20 years and 3 previous presidents. You want someone from the US over there. Suit up. Idiots.

Who started that^^^war?? And who ended it?? After 20 years and 3 previous presidents. You want someone from the US over there. Suit up. Idiots.
Osama started the war. Remember, the rag heads piloted jet airliners into the Twin Towers and Pentagon?

oBiden ended it, by surrendering in a disgraceful manner. I can still vision the Afghans falling from planes, and of course, we have the 13 souls who were killed, due to oBiden's horrendous withdrawal plan.

Of course, you already know this. Nothing but the FACTS.

Osama started the war. Remember, the rag heads piloted jet airliners into the Twin Towers and Pentagon?

oBiden ended it, by surrendering in a disgraceful manner. I can still vision the Afghans falling from planes, and of course, we have the 13 souls who were killed, due to oBiden's horrendous withdrawal plan.

Of course, you already know this. Nothing but the FACTS.
You're a lying idiot and so are those that like your post.

You're a lying idiot and so are those that like your post.
Can you outline which part of my post was a lie? Was it the part where Osama was responsible for starting the war? Was it the part where oBiden is a national disgrace? Or, was it the part where 13 souls were lost, due to oBiden being a national disgrace?

Reactions: KyMUfan
Can you outline which part of my post was a lie? Was it the part where Osama was responsible for starting the war? Was it the part where oBiden is a national disgrace? Or, was it the part where 13 souls were lost, due to oBiden being a national disgrace?
Here they are outlined....
Osama started the war.
Nope. W did by not paying attention to Intel for months.
, and of course, we have the 13 souls who were killed
You hang on to those 13 while ignoring and downplaying nearly a million Americans dead from covid. You're a disgrace.

You hang on to those 13 while ignoring and downplaying nearly a million Americans dead from covid. You're a disgrace.

So...., Biden is responsible for those thirteen and Xi is responsible for the dead from Covid. And you downplay them both. Who's the disgrace???

Reactions: ThunderCat98
So...., Biden is responsible for those thirteen and Xi is responsible for the dead from Covid. And you downplay them both. Who's the disgrace???
No, idiot. Military failure for the 13, your orange Jesus responsible for covid, and you're a disgrace.

No, idiot. Military failure for the 13, your orange Jesus responsible for covid, and you're a disgrace.
speak-english-pulp-fiction.gif

I'm not sure Osama was responsible for starting the war.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT