ADVERTISEMENT

Could WV boom?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Lithium discovered in franking wastewater. Study shows 40% of thr lithium needed for US consumption could be found in shale deposits and by extracting it from going after natural gas.

Come on libs and Congress. WV is sitting on a pile of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98
rifle says we don't have the proper schooling to be smart enough to do smart things. Says we have the equivalent of a Jethro 6th grade education.

I did an informal poll, and it looks like Trump will get 75% of the WV vote this year, maybe even 80%. Even Alabama can't put numbers like that up against the Citadel. If you look at this forum, Trump gets about 90% of the vote, and Ralph Nader and Bernie split the rest. I bet rifle is a fan of Hillary, especially since they say the exact same things about us.

rifle says we don't have the proper schooling to be smart enough to do smart things. Says we have the equivalent of a Jethro 6th grade education.

I did an informal poll, and it looks like Trump will get 75% of the WV vote this year, maybe even 80%. Even Alabama can't put numbers like that up against the Citadel. If you look at this forum, Trump gets about 90% of the vote, and Ralph Nader and Bernie split the rest. I bet rifle is a fan of Hillary, especially since they say the exact same things about us.
Hillary wears pant suits. Not rompers. She is not welcome at Echo Baptist. rifle is.

rifle says we don't have the proper schooling to be smart enough to do smart things. exact same things about us.
Your kind won't need the intelligence. Intelligent people from other states will do the planning. Your kind will do the grunt work, just like in the mines. Black lung round two for all in WV!

Your kind won't need the intelligence. Intelligent people from other states will do the planning. Your kind will do the grunt work, just like in the mines. Black lung round two for all in WV!
West Virginia had and has some of the best mining engineers on the planet.

That says best states for. Key word for. FOR. WV mined coal for decades. There were mines all over the place.

Nice try.
So let's dumb this down for the lifelong WV educated:

1) You claim WV has some of the best mining engineers in the world
2) You admit that WV doesn't really have any mines, so those engineers haven't been able to work there for 20 years.
3) My link shows that California is the best state for mine engineers.

Knowing those facts, do you think the best mining engineers in the world have been sitting on the sideline collecting welfare (very likely in WV) or do you think they have relocated to a location where they can work, such as the best state in the country for them? In other words, it's highly unlikely that WV has the best mining engineers in the world these days.

2) You admit that WV doesn't really have any mines, so those engineers haven't been able to work there for 20 years.

Knowing those facts, do you think the best mining engineers in the world have been sitting on the sideline collecting welfare (very likely in WV) or do you think they have relocated to a location where they can work, such as the best state in the country for them? In other words, it's highly unlikely that WV has the best mining engineers in the world these days.
I said some, Corning Public Schools. SOME.

Absolutely not.

WVU #47 in the world, #11 in North America and #6 in the United States.

Stanford, using the same rankings, is #38 in the world, #7 in North America, and #4 in the United States.

Stanford is in Palo Alto. Palo Alto is in California.

Moron.

You know there was still 90,000,000 tons of coal mined in WV last year, right? It’s still second in the nation behind only Wyoming.

Central App coal is selling for $80/ton, highest price of any coal basin because it is still the premium coal in the US. That’s $7.2 billion in coal mined in WV last year.

Stanford, using the same rankings, is #38 in the world, #7 in North America, and #4 in the United States.

Moron.
WV Tech back in the day had some of the best. You also have to realize WV has and had mining engineers from WVU, UK, VPI, Penn State, and Ohio State. WV was the mecca for coal mining in North America. Marshall at one time had a Civil program and they worked hand in had with the Corps of Engineers who had a big district office in Huntington.

Moron.
Show us your rankings source for mine engineering?

Oh, lying again, Crispy Lips? When you get caught being a moron, it really cements your guilt when you then lie.

I'm what way did I lie, you dumbass?

Originally I used a source showing WVU at #6. This one shows WVU at #10, you idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT