ADVERTISEMENT

Country singer Jake Flint dead at 37, just hours after getting married

If you haven't seen the Died Suddenly documentary that was just released, watch at your own risk.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Man, this does seem to be happening a lot. I don’t know if it’s just because I think about it more often since it’s talked about on here all the time (similar to all of a sudden noticing a certain type of car on the road after you buy that same car), but I have seen tons of these types of articles lately where someone young or supposedly healthy dies “suddenly and expectedly.”

Are these all isolated or is there a common connection? Would be interesting to know the vax status of all of these deaths.

It is the vax or fetanyl laced pills. That fetanyl is killing a lot of people. Coming in from Mexico, Chinese produced and backing.

If we had leaders with a sack, on both sides, we send in special operations and the CIA, and start bombing their facilities in Mexico and tell the Mexicans to F off, we are doing it. Drones, booom. Do it. Then box up some charred bodies and ship them to China's leaders. Tell them to stop screwing with our young people.

It is killing our youth. It is far more deadly to young people than Covid, which also came from China.

This country needs to stop dicking around.

Either way China caused it and Mexico is a hemmorhoid. I would start taking those drug shipment centers out. I would not give a damn. We need the practice anyway.

Last edited:
It is the vax or fetanyl laced pills. That fetanyl is killing a lot of people. Coming in from Mexico, Chinese produced and backing.

If we had leaders with a sack, on both sides, we send in special operations and the CIA, and start bombing thier facilities in Mexico and tell the Mexicans to F off, we are doing it. Drones, booom. Do it. Then box up some charred bodies and ship them to China's leaders. Tell them to stop screwing with our young people.

It is killing our youth. It is far more deadly to young people than Covid, which also came from China.

This country needs to stop dicking around.

Either way China caused and Mexico is a hemmrhoid. I would start taking those drug shipment centers out. I would not give a damn. We need the practice anyway.
Our leaders are willing to watch this country crumble. The farther our society falls...the more many of our own citizens will hand over their lives to the benevolent govt to "fix" the problems.

Our leaders are willing to watch this country crumble. The farther our society falls...the more many of our own citizens will hand over their lives to the benevolent govt to "fix" the problems.
That is true. Our people will become slaves to the master(government).

Our only hope is people see the light or it is going to fail. That will be very ugly for our future generations or maybe us.

The mass importation of 3rd worlders who are more easily controlled as population replacement has been the biggest success of globalists who have destabilized western civilization. It’s really their biggest accomplishment. Everything falls into place when you have a compliant population who want to be ruled.

You boys ever wonder why the military is not making people take more shots that the initial round they took back when it came out?

Make you think they know something.

You boys ever wonder why the military is not making people take more shots that the initial round they took back when it came out?

Make you think they know something.
I have a cousin whose son was considering joining, but said they are still making them take the shot. He’s not enlisted because of that.

Sad thing about drugs is if there wasn’t a market for them there wouldn’t be a product.

and start bombing their facilities in Mexico
Do you understand how concentrated fentanyl is?

There are no "facilities" making this shit. Think like the small home labs that used to make meth, except a little fentanyl goes a LONG way. One kilo of fentanyl is 1 MILLION pill dosages. A single dose in micrograms. This isn't cocaine or meth.

Look at these people making this shit, how do you find and bomb this? And it's not like finding and burning fields of poppy.

https://www.wsj.com/story/inside-the-mexican-cartels-that-rule-fentanyl-smuggling-48b5c665

And obviously we are not going to bomb any thing in China. I assume precursor chemicals are made by "legitimate" chemical companies...and from what I have read, that is indeed the case. China can schedule chemicals all the want to, local officials will still be happy to take bribes and look the other way.
Guessing drugs or too much of the sauce. Sad.
Life on the road is hard living for too many of these artists. Drinking, drugging, it catches up in a hurry. Or maybe the dude just had coronary heart disease from a poor diet and had a widow maker...it's not like non-stars have a dietician on staff and caterers, dude wasn't Taylor Swift. Shit happens. Either way, it is sad.

Life on the road is hard living for too many of these artists. Drinking, drugging, it catches up in a hurry. Or maybe the dude just had coronary heart disease from a poor diet and had a widow maker...

Or he could have had something laced with Fentanyl or an adverse reaction to the Covid vaccines that you seemingly deny...

I find it interesting and somewhat disturbing that you can spot a correlation between 16 of 39k Expeditions having engine compartment fires yet can't see the correlation with young healthy males getting a Covid vaccine and later developing coronary issues...

Must be a "libertarian" thing...

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Sad thing about drugs is if there wasn’t a market for them there wouldn’t be a product.
giphy.gif

I have a cousin whose son was considering joining, but said they are still making them take the shot. He’s not enlisted because of that.
They have to take the initial round. But, no boosters. Or yearly shot for it.

Do you understand how concentrated fentanyl is?

There are no "facilities" making this shit. Think like the small home labs that used to make meth, except a little fentanyl goes a LONG way. One kilo of fentanyl is 1 MILLION pill dosages. A single dose in micrograms. This isn't cocaine or meth.

Look at these people making this shit, how do you find and bomb this? And it's not like finding and burning fields of poppy.

https://www.wsj.com/story/inside-the-mexican-cartels-that-rule-fentanyl-smuggling-48b5c665

And obviously we are not going to bomb any thing in China. I assume precursor chemicals are made by "legitimate" chemical companies...and from what I have read, that is indeed the case. China can schedule chemicals all the want to, local officials will still be happy to take bribes and look the other way.

Life on the road is hard living for too many of these artists. Drinking, drugging, it catches up in a hurry. Or maybe the dude just had coronary heart disease from a poor diet and had a widow maker...it's not like non-stars have a dietician on staff and caterers, dude wasn't Taylor Swift. Shit happens. Either way, it is sad.
Oh, we could do it. Hell, take our their logisitics. Start offing some of these people. Blow a lab up. I am talking that crap in Mexico.

Or he could have had something laced with Fentanyl
Well, that would be why I said something about what we could call the rock n roll lifestyle. And ain't no "lacing" about it, you buy pills or even cocaine these days you better understand you are very likely getting fentanyl. It ain't worth dabbling in that stuff, you might as well play Russian Roulette.
or an adverse reaction to the Covid vaccines that you seemingly deny...
Just as good of odds that it has something to do with aliens.
I find it interesting and somewhat disturbing that you can spot a correlation between 16 of 39k Expeditions having engine compartment fires
It's disturbing I follow the auto industry? I tend to notice, and remember, recalls that mention fire and an automaker recommending people park the vehicle outside, because that's kinda crazy. I tend to notice, and remember, this even more when the vehicle is made locally...it kind of stings my Louisville area pride.
yet can't see the correlation with young healthy males getting a Covid vaccine and later developing coronary issues
Anecdotal, but I have a story for you.

When I had my second round of heart plumbing done, I had it done at Jewish Hospital. Their cath lab is like an assembly line, it is amazing how many people they have going through there at once. But what was more amazing was who many of the patients were: young, fairly fit looking males. It was a real eye-opener as to what the American diet does...and to who.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Well, that would be why I said something about what we could call the rock n roll lifestyle. And ain't no "lacing" about it, you buy pills or even cocaine these days you better understand you are very likely getting fentanyl. It ain't worth dabbling in that stuff, you might as well play Russian Roulette.
Unfortunately though, and you know this to be true, as we've all seen people that are hooked on this kind of shit, if you're scratching your nails against your face looking for that fix, you'll play that game and take your chances.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
And ain't no "lacing" about it, you buy pills or even cocaine these days you better understand you are very likely getting fentanyl.

And marijuana, and "generic" prescription drugs, etc. There is fentanyl lacing going on...

Just as good of odds that it has something to do with aliens.

Whatever you say...

It's disturbing I follow the auto industry?

Reading comprehension. Not disturbing that you follow the auto industry. Disturbing that you identified a correlation between 16 (17 counting this one) under hood fires out of 39k Expeditions built but are unable to identify any similar trends with regard to Covid vaccines currently in use.

According to an OSU study myocarditis is more likely to occur in a college athlete for whatever reason than an under hood fire in an Expedition...

Is it Covid itself, the vaccine, other factors such as predisposition or anabolic steroid use or a combination that causes this?

It was a real eye-opener as to what the American diet does...and to who.

While I agree with that statement it doesn't take believing in aliens to understand there are other contributing factors. Processed foods, margarine instead of butter, energy drinks, etc. can't be good for one's heart but neither are smoking, drinking, anabolic steroids, prescription and illicit drugs, etc.

Anecdotal, but I have a story for you.

Here is one for you. I played a pick-up basketball game years ago with a guy a few years younger. Big, strong kid who was a great athlete. I ran into him a few years later when he was playing linebacker or defensive end for UK. Didn't look like the same person - he was huge. He died of an acute cardiac event at 49. Always wondered if steroids could have played a role in that.

Reading comprehension. Not disturbing that you follow the auto industry. Disturbing that you identified a correlation between 16 (17 counting this one) under hood fires out of 39k Expeditions built but are unable to identify any similar trends with regard to Covid vaccines currently in use.
Eh, I care more about cars than I do COVID.
Didn't look like the same person - he was huge. He died of an acute cardiac event at 49. Always wondered if steroids could have played a role in that.
Decent odds. Look at all the pro wrestlers that die young. Lots of heart failure there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT