ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Came From China

And the US government will not even question them on it.

WHY?
Covid was made in China in collaboration with US researchers and with the expressed permission of the US government. No different than when we export environmentally-damaging manufacturing offshore. It allows hypocritical leftoids like Birthinghips The Tax Cheat to claim moral superiority while engaging in rank hypocrisy.

Terrifying. But I think Trudeau is probably jealous .

It is not a conspiracy that your QR code can turn red and you have to go to camp.

Not only Trudeau, all the WEF alumni heads of state. Australia built their internment camps in preparation for “the next pandemic.” All western central banks salivating over CBDCs to take the next step toward a social credit system.

Luckily, most in the US have realized Covid was a hoax, even if not admitting it. It can be objectively measured by watching who still participates in the nonsense.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Covid was made in China in collaboration with US researchers and with the expressed permission of the US government.

Luckily, most in the US have realized Covid was a hoax, even if not admitting it. It can be objectively measured by watching who still participates in the nonsense.

I am confused. Was it made in China in collaboration with US researchers or is the whole thing a hoax?

Yes, you are confused.

The risk level was the hoax. Is it really that hard to understand? It was simply a test run to see if they could control the population using a boogeyman with only a 1.5% mortality rate (about 00.1% if you weren’t old or fat with heart or lung issues).

Yes, you are confused.

The risk level was the hoax. Is it really that hard to understand? It was simply a test run to see if they could control the population using a boogeyman with only a 1.5% mortality rate (about 00.1% if you weren’t old or fat with heart or lung issues).
I did not realize the mortality rate is that high, I thought it was below 1%.

NC is currently promoting new booster shots using simple plain Mexican food vs a kicked up fajita type dinner metaphor. It took the statist a while to get most blacks back on the govt knows best plantation I guess they are pivoting to the dictator loving Hispanic population now.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
I did not realize the mortality rate is that high, I thought it was below 1%.

I don’t really think about COVID too much and hadn’t looked at stats in a very long time. You are correct, the mortality rate is almost down to 1%, which further supports the hoax nature of still pushing vaccines and masks.

'
Yes, you are confused.

The conspiracy theories just keep getting wilder!

I have trouble keeping track of all of them, but let me try:

Almost all world leaders/governments finally agreed on something: we have to find a way to ruin the U.S. economy to get Trump out. The other countries were fine crushing their economy for the well-being of the U.S., because we are so liked around the world.

But they didn't just want to ruin the economy to rid ourselves of Trump. They also figured they could take care of another problem: too many damn people in this joint! So they wanted to kill off millions. With all world leaders being on board with that completely ethical plan, they just had one problem: how do we do it. Let's create and release a virus!

Enter Bill Gates. He came on board and said "I can do better than that. Let's kill millions from the virus, but I will help create a poison vaccine to kill even more! We can trick a billion more people to take this poison to kill them off, too. And I will become richer as a result! I know that I have promised to give 99% of my fortune away during my lifetime, but I overestimated what I was comfortable with. Instead of not fulfilling my promise, I'd rather kill billions of people and profit off of it." Brilliant!

I think I have most of it. But one minor issue: Middle-Class Murox keeps mentioning how this is the single biggest mistake of humans ever . . . it is going to destroy mankind . . . it was a "plandemic" done on purpose to get this poison into as many people as possible . . . Civil War, a huge plague of death, etc.

So if this was just a "test run" to make sure all of these world governments could control people, then why are they going to kill hundreds of millions for just a "test run"?

'

The conspiracy theories just keep getting wilder!

I have trouble keeping track of all of them, but let me try:

Almost all world leaders/governments finally agreed on something: we have to find a way to ruin the U.S. economy to get Trump out. The other countries were fine crushing their economy for the well-being of the U.S., because we are so liked around the world.

But they didn't just want to ruin the economy to rid ourselves of Trump. They also figured they could take care of another problem: too many damn people in this joint! So they wanted to kill off millions. With all world leaders being on board with that completely ethical plan, they just had one problem: how do we do it. Let's create and release a virus!

Enter Bill Gates. He came on board and said "I can do better than that. Let's kill millions from the virus, but I will help create a poison vaccine to kill even more! We can trick a billion more people to take this poison to kill them off, too. And I will become richer as a result! I know that I have promised to give 99% of my fortune away during my lifetime, but I overestimated what I was comfortable with. Instead of not fulfilling my promise, I'd rather kill billions of people and profit off of it." Brilliant!

I think I have most of it. But one minor issue: Middle-Class Murox keeps mentioning how this is the single biggest mistake of humans ever . . . it is going to destroy mankind . . . it was a "plandemic" done on purpose to get this poison into as many people as possible . . . Civil War, a huge plague of death, etc.

So if this was just a "test run" to make sure all of these world governments could control people, then why are they going to kill hundreds of millions for just a "test run"?
Sometimes I wish I was completely oblivious and concerned myself with celebrities and other pop culture nonsense like Birthinghips.

Sometimes I wish I was completely oblivious and concerned myself with celebrities and other pop culture nonsense like Birthinghips.

The grammatically correct phrase is "I wish I were," moron. You can tell that I've been gone a long time when you start talking like your hillbilly roots, Williamson.

"But when I travel, nobody believes that I am from WV, because I have no accent!" Uhh, yeah you do, bumpkin. The accent is compounded when you start using improper grammar like above.

Now, go ahead and explain how this was just a test run to see if governments could control people, yet it's a test run that they purposely killed millions already in doing (and hundreds of millions more based on your chronically incorrect predictions).

The grammatically correct phrase is "I wish I were," moron. You can tell that I've been gone a long time when you start talking like your hillbilly roots, Williamson.

"But when I travel, nobody believes that I am from WV, because I have no accent!" Uhh, yeah you do, bumpkin. The accent is compounded when you start using improper grammar like above.

Now, go ahead and explain how this was just a test run to see if governments could control people, yet it's a test run that they purposely killed millions already in doing (and hundreds of millions more based on your chronically incorrect predictions).
Birthinghips the Tax Cheat and Hall Monitor with the swing and a miss. Perfectly acceptable to use “was” when speaking first person singular.

Perfectly acceptable to use “was” when speaking first person singular.

No, Middle-Class Murox. In the subjunctive form, which your comment was, it is "were" in first-person singular. I'm sure you can find a million articles explaining that since you clearly didn't have the education in your early years.

I bet if you say it with your accent, it sounds really educated, huh?

Rifle, you’re close but not there yet.

First you have to understand that “world leaders” are not the elected heads of the various countries. It’s the much smaller, and unaccountable, group that pays to put those people in those positions. It’s not the WHO, it’s the people that place the people they want on their board and in their executive positions.

And yeah, this group wants less people. Far less people. About 3-4 billion less people. Why? Because it really is about sustaining the planet for them. In order to do that they have to slow the use of natural resources and be able to control that use. It’s easier to control less people, concentrated in tighter geographic areas.

You put those people under a social credit system which eliminates their ability to receive resources if they do not behave how you want them to. You do this by controlling assets by making them all electronic based.

Of course all of this will be written off as a conspiracy, until it’s not and by then it’s too late.

Rifle, you’re close but not there yet.

First you have to understand that “world leaders” are not the elected heads of the various countries. It’s the much smaller, and unaccountable, group that pays to put those people in those positions. It’s not the WHO, it’s the people that place the people they want on their board and in their executive positions.

And yeah, this group wants less people. Far less people. About 3-4 billion less people. Why? Because it really is about sustaining the planet for them. In order to do that they have to slow the use of natural resources and be able to control that use. It’s easier to control less people, concentrated in tighter geographic areas.

You put those people under a social credit system which eliminates their ability to receive resources if they do not behave how you want them to. You do this by controlling assets by making them all electronic based.

Of course all of this will be written off as a conspiracy, until it’s not and by then it’s too late.

This is great! You're close, but you're not quite in the batshit crazy camp that Middle-Class Murox is in.

So this illuminati type of group can place who they want to lead countries. Doesn't that go against the claim your type of people made about Trump?

Guess what? I want less people just like Bill Gates is documented as saying and just like many intelligent people want. But here's the part you fvcking morons can't seem to understand: it doesn't mean we are willing to kill people off in order to get there. By average, Gates has about 11 years left to live. You think he and the other people who "pay" to put people in those positions are wanting to kill off billions of people (or tens/hundreds of millions based on Middle-Class Murox's claim) so they can enjoy the planet a little better over the next decade or two?

You're just like one of those lower-middle class, uneducated hillbillies who think that ultra-wealthy people are evil, selfish, and want to punish everyone so they can have more enjoyment. It's how it was so easy for your type to paint Bill Gates (and other ultra-wealthy people) as villains.

Now, neither you nor Middle-Class Murox have been able to explain this: This group that you reference - they purposely are killing off tens/hundreds of millions so as a test to see if they can control the masses?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT