ADVERTISEMENT

Covid classified report

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Things are getting more interesting with each passing day. Wonder if the truth will ever see the light of day?

And for all you deniers this came from CNN and not Fox News.

Things are getting more interesting with each passing day. Wonder if the truth will ever see the light of day?

There are plenty of folks in DC that don't want the truth coming out. I would start with the current admin.

I honestly hope the biggest thing to come from this is that it exposes the “fact checking” farce and Facebook loses its “platform” status.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan

You're an idiot.

" might have leaked from a lab in Wuhan"

"The report also found that virus might have developed naturally in the wild"

Reactions: Chevy1
Who said it was suppressed?

Excerpts from the article to make it easier for you. Sherlock Holmes you definitely ain't...

they didn't have access to the document sooner.

pressed the Energy Department in recent weeks for more information about the report, which is classified "top secret."

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who publicly championed the lab leak hypothesis while in office, on Thursday told Fox News' Laura Ingraham that the National Institutes of Health "were trying to suppress" State Department efforts to probe the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

raising the specter for some former officials of so-called "deep state" career bureaucrats inappropriately burying information

"I think a lot of us think various oversight committees probably should have been made aware of [the report] a little bit sooner,"

And lastly the foreign media doing the jobs American journalists won't:

Sinclair Broadcast Group was first to report on the document's existence.

Who said it was suppressed? Moron.

Read the article and comprehend the words for a change, Sherlock. I tried to make it easier for you with the Cliff notes version of my previous post.

they didn't have access to the document sooner.
"The document has been quietly available to key lawmakers on Capitol Hill since last year,"

pressed the Energy Department in recent weeks for more information about the report, which is classified "top secret."
Maybe that's because the document has top secret classified information. Idiot.

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
Former trump admin. Not reliable.
raising the specter for some former officials of so-called "deep state" career bureaucrats inappropriately burying information
You idiots and your deep state.

"I think a lot of us think various oversight committees probably should have been made aware of [the report] a little bit sooner,"
"The document has been quietly available to key lawmakers on Capitol Hill since last year,"

And lastly the foreign media doing the jobs American journalists won't:
Sinclair is an American network based in Maryland.

Reactions: Chevy1
Read the article and comprehend the words for a change, Sherlock. I tried to make it easier for you with the Cliff notes version of my previous post.
You're an idiot and liar. I put no more credibility in your posts than I do herdman's. Idiot.

Maybe that's because the document has top secret classified information.
Hmmm, don't you see the contradictory nature of those two statements??? And why is this report top secret???
Sinclair is an American network based in Maryland.

My mistake (which unlike you I can admit and not keep doubling down on stupidity). For some reason I have confused Rogers Communications (which sponsored the Rogers Cup in tennis) and Sinclair which has broadcast the Roger Cup on the Tennis Channel. Some talking heads tried to make a big deal out of that a few years ago, possibly because of Genie Bouchard and her father. Regardless the foreign media frequently reports things the US press seems to attempt to suppress.

Hmmm, don't you see the contradictory nature of those two statements???
There is none. Idiot.
And why is this report top secret???
It has information in it that is top secret. moron.
Regardless the foreign media frequently reports things the US press seems to attempt to suppress.
Then you and the US press have something in common.
And you are quite tiresome with your petulant and repetitive nature.
Solution: stop lying and being stupid.

And you are quite tiresome with your petulant and repetitive nature.
Save your breath. Greed is so ignorant, if he were on the Titanic and Conservatives were trying to make him understand it hit an iceberg and is sinking, he would argue it wasn't all the way to the point he literally drowned.

You can't reason with someone who just argues, because he doesn't get to be right anywhere else in his miserable life. So, in his mind, even when he's wrong (99% of the time) he's still right in his head.

It has information in it that is top secret.

You have a lot of blind faith don't you???

So for the last 15 months your ilk has been saying "trust the science" while ignoring and suppressing the existence of one of two distinct possibilities - man-made or naturally occurring. All the while those of your ilk have gone out of their way to discredit, mock, ridicule and impugn anyone that displayed the slightest distrust of China's version that was willingly accepted by the US and foreign media.

Distrust of China, and the age-old adage of "follow the money", were prime motivators for this skepticism by many. In the last few days we have learned that the letter signed by 27 scientists, which was the basis for the near universal and blind acceptance of the naturally occurring hypothesis, was initiated by those who were compromised by what? Simply follow the money to find out.

We've also recently been made aware of the existence of a suppressed year-old report from a national research laboratory that gives credence to both possible scenarios, including the one that was soundly dismissed shortly before it was written and blindly accepted by you and many others.

And yet you say you place no credibility in me but continue to hold on to the premises of the last year that are starting to lose their credibility. You really need to do some self-assessment.

Save your breath. Greed is so ignorant, if he were on the Titanic and Conservatives were trying to make him understand it hit an iceberg and is sinking, he would argue it wasn't all the way to the point he literally drowned.

Excellent advice that I will take. It was fun for a while but the novelty has definitely worn off.

Your analogy of the Titanic reminds me of the old joke about the drowning man convinced that God was going to save him. Ever heard it?

Reactions: mlblack16.
Your analogy of the Titanic reminds me of the old joke about the drowning man convinced that God was going to save him. Ever heard it?
Absolutely, and it would depend on which God Greed is praying to on that day and time as to whether or not he would drown.

Reactions: KyMUfan
You have a lot of blind faith don't you???

So for the last 15 months your ilk has been saying "trust the science" while ignoring and suppressing the existence of one of two distinct possibilities - man-made or naturally occurring. All the while those of your ilk have gone out of their way to discredit, mock, ridicule and impugn anyone that displayed the slightest distrust of China's version that was willingly accepted by the US and foreign media.

Distrust of China, and the age-old adage of "follow the money", were prime motivators for this skepticism by many. In the last few days we have learned that the letter signed by 27 scientists, which was the basis for the near universal and blind acceptance of the naturally occurring hypothesis, was initiated by those who were compromised by what? Simply follow the money to find out.

We've also recently been made aware of the existence of a suppressed year-old report from a national research laboratory that gives credence to both possible scenarios, including the one that was soundly dismissed shortly before it was written and blindly accepted by you and many others.

And yet you say you place no credibility in me but continue to hold on to the premises of the last year that are starting to lose their credibility. You really need to do some self-assessment.
You're a lying idiot.

Excellent advice that I will take. It was fun for a while but the novelty has definitely worn off.

^^^Only a lying idiot trumptard would take advice from a lying idiot trumptard.

tenor.gif

90 some percent of Americans thought this was an actual disease.

They got scared and followed a bunch of stupid orders. There were so many of them that I had to wear a ****ing mask like I was bowing to Mecca just so I could buy groceries without getting flogged by a bunch of fat idiot Hitler wannabes.

That's my Covid report. And that even Trump turned into a fat caving sissy and lost the presidency on it.

There is truly tasteless response I could come back with and in the interest of decorum and respect for the departed I will give it a pass at this time.
Your an idiot and liar, so you being tasteless is a given.

I wonder if this only impacts men that use the he/him pronouns? Does it impact a dude in a dress that uses the ladies room? I need to know, because science.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT