ADVERTISEMENT

Covid hospitalizations

Show us your math skills, moron. How much money did Pfizer get from OWS before they brought the vaccine to market?? See if you can answer without lying....

I won't post a link so someone can call me a plagiarist but here goes the difference between the cash basis and accrual basis of accounting.

"Accrual accounting means revenue and expenses are recognized and recorded when they occur, while cash basis accounting means these line items aren't documented until cash exchanges hands. ... The accrual method is the most commonly used method, especially by publicly-traded companies as it smooths out earnings over time."

If I wrote this I would better define the accrual basis requirements for publicly traded companies...

Does this help you better understand the difference between contracts, which are promises to pay, and the actual receipt of the cash???

You most certainly won't since we both know that pfizer got zilch, zero, nada, nil, until they brought the vaccine to market. You liar.
Do you think they did it without the knowledge of the US govt providing a guaranteed contract.
You are dense

Reactions: Jartard
Do you think they did it without the knowledge of the US govt providing a guaranteed contract.
You are dense
You're an idiot. Tell you what I'll do....I'll guarantee payment to you and your fellow liar and idiot, KyMU, a million dollars each if you bring me the well preserved head of the actual Osama bin laden on a golden platter by the end of this day. Now, tell me how much that guarantee is worth to you before you provide the head....

You're an idiot. Tell you what I'll do....I'll guarantee payment to you and your fellow liar and idiot, KyMU, a million dollars each if you bring me the well preserved head of the actual Osama bin laden on a golden platter by the end of this day. Now, tell me how much that guarantee is worth to you before you provide the head....
Well, if they’re sure they can bring it, and sure that you’re good for the money, a million dollars.

Well, if they’re sure they can bring it, and sure that you’re good for the money, a million dollars.
It's not worth a single cent until they bring the head. If you don't believe that, sell your home to KyMU and the oath breaker for their guaranteed million dollar contract right now, before they provide the head.

Actually it would be $2 million. However since he wouldn't have a guaranteed contract like Pfizer did with the US government capitalism would win out and he'd be outbid by another bidder and we'd walk away with more cash.

Reactions: i am herdman
Actually it would be $2 million. However since he wouldn't have a guaranteed contract like Pfizer did with the US government capitalism would win out and he'd be outbid by another bidder and we'd walk away with more cash.
Shouldn't you be spending your time providing the head of bin laden? After all, you can go ahead an put it on your accounting ledgers. LIAR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT