ADVERTISEMENT

Covid mRNA Showing Up in Breast Milk

Somebody better tell @murox before it is too late.
I feel bad even talking about the failed vaccine these days. It's becoming clear that it was the greatest mistake in human history. This fall/winter is going to be brutal for the vaccinated. Stacy's mom's boyfriend of 15 years died this week at 68, one day after his booster. He became ill, in and out of the hospital with chronic illnesses after his first shots. Many such cases.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I feel bad even talking about the failed vaccine these days. It's becoming clear that it was the greatest mistake in human history. This fall/winter is going to be brutal for the vaccinated. Stacy's mom's boyfriend of 15 years died this week at 68, one day after his booster. He became ill, in and out of the hospital with chronic illnesses after his first shots. Many such cases.
That is terrible, I am sorry for her loss.

Any link to the vaccine or are we just going with the anecdotal evidence

My wife took that Johnson and Johnson shit because the schools were acting like pure dumbasses ran by liberals. She ran into problems afterwards having severe migraines and stuff. Had to go to hospital twice. Now she is having irregular heart beats trying to figure it out

Another friend of ours took that same shit, about killed her with blood clots in lungs.

My wife took that Johnson and Johnson shit because the schools were acting like pure dumbasses ran by liberals. She ran into problems afterwards having severe migraines and stuff. Had to go to hospital twice. Now she is having irregular heart beats trying to figure it out

Another friend of ours took that same shit, about killed her with blood clots in lungs.
Once again anecdotes or actual proof that the vaccine causes those issues? I’m not saying take 87 vaccines all I’m saying is we have to do better than anecdotes

Once again anecdotes or actual proof that the vaccine causes those issues? I’m not saying take 87 vaccines all I’m saying is we have to do better than anecdotes
Pure coincedence? The lady I mentioned took that vaccine and within a week so in ICU with blood clots? Hell, JJ was pulled.

Do you know what they call a million anecdotes? A coincidence. We’re experiencing a pandemic of coincidences.

Watch all-cause mortality for 2022. Should be 10-20% below 2010-2019 baseline after all the pull-forward deaths from the “pandemic.” But it’s going to be 20%+ higher. How is that possible?

Until someone is willing to compile the "anecdotal" evidence into a study, that's all you're going to see. But no one will because they don't want the public to know the reality of what they've foisted upon us.

The vaccine works, but you just need a booster, and then another booster, and you still might get it so another booster….and on and on and on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT