ADVERTISEMENT

Covid reality...a Facebook timeline.

I didn’t know about it until my dad’s primary suggested it during his first post-ICU follow-up.
Thanks again for the good information. Hopefully it will start spreading the word and people will benefit more from these donations.

the vaccine. Right now some people are not taking the vaccine. One of those places they are having trouble getting people to take is in the military. And, they get all kinds of shots. they have to take a flu shot. they get anthrax, well some do. etc. no choice. but they are having trouble getting them to take it. right now it is not required, go figure. Reasoning: it is not full FDA approved so they are given the choice. Many turning it down. I know of a surgeon in the military who turned it down. The General's are look, I took it. Troops not thanks, sir. I heard that one unit had over 90% turn it down.

How do you convince young people to take it? The troops are hesitant to take it but they will line up for an Anthrax shot. Will jump out of an airplane and do anything asked. Covd vaccine, no thanks, sir. I never thought the rate would be that high.

Last edited:
At tOSU the amount of employees signing up for the vaccine is so large, they've had to move operations to the Schottenstein Arena. I signed up about a week ago and my original location was at a facility on Ackerman. One week later and now I have to go to the Schott for my shot 💉

At tOSU the amount of employees signing up for the vaccine is so large, they've had to move operations to the Schottenstein Arena. I signed up about a week ago and my original location was at a facility on Ackerman. One week later and now I have to go to the Schott for my shot 💉
NC is at age 65 now. I am a good ways off from being offered the chance to take it. I don't know anybody here that has taken it yet. My wife is a teacher but, they are not getting it yet.

I had the first shot (Moderna) a week ago. Moderna has a 28 day window before second shot. Pfizer’s is 21 days. Supposedly the full effects of the vaccine is a week or two after second shot. I can’t wait for the majority of the population to get this in them.

Hallelujah, and I hope people will realize that's the ONLY true way we can all get our lives back to normal.

Here’s the issue...we’re still going to have a segment of the world population that will shun the vaccine yet eat the kidney of a rodent for the health benefit. This Mongolian couple actually got the bubonic plague....

What the hell’s wrong with that part of the world eating all the weird animals.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Here’s the issue...we’re still going to have a segment of the world population that will shun the vaccine yet eat the kidney of a rodent for the health benefit. This Mongolian couple actually got the bubonic plague....

That's racist gk. If a person like me said that it would be called racist.

• Haha
Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
I had the first shot (Moderna) a week ago. Moderna has a 28 day window before second shot. Pfizer’s is 21 days. Supposedly the full effects of the vaccine is a week or two after second shot. I can’t wait for the majority of the population to get this in them.

Let's hope the stuff works. We will see. I know many people who won't take it.

But there are likely odds this wasn't just from eating a bat. And they came up with that vaccine extra quick. Somebody knew the makeup of the virus.

Gentlemen you are in ww3 and don't even realize it. Hang on. Warfare is non conventional now. You are in interesting times.

True, and that will always pose a threat toward public health, but these weirdos have been doing this stuff all along. It was just the right sequence of rats, bats and turds in a refreshing cold soup that finally caused COVID.

Reactions: GK4Herd
True, and that will always pose a threat toward public health, but these weirdos have been doing this stuff all along. It was just the right sequence of rats, bats and turds in a refreshing cold soup that finally caused COVID.
and it just happened to come from China, Wuhan, in our major election cycle. Bam, vaccine 6 months later.

Reactions: mlblack16.
One of my daughters has it right now. The most helpless part is we can’t be with her to help.

My daughter had it several weeks ago and it is a helpless feeling that you can't do anything for them.

Reactions: GK4Herd

I initially thought that said Monongalian.

ADVERTISEMENT