ADVERTISEMENT

COVID

Joy Greid going full Democrat…

"Been there. Done that. So has my wife."
images

Yehh getting a cold is the same as getting shot and someone trying to kill you.
It's ridiculous to say that recovering from Covid is the same as recovering from being shot. It's also just as ridiculous to keep saying that trump got shot considering what he had is a glorified paper cut.

This morning when I was shaving and getting ready to go to the pool, I looked closely at the top of my ear. I have my hair cut short for the summer and noticed the less than quarter inch between my ear and my head. Thought about Trump. He might have received a paper cut, but he was the width of a fly away from being an exploding watermelon. Unbelievable.

It's ridiculous to say that recovering from Covid is the same as recovering from being shot. It's also just as ridiculous to keep saying that trump got shot considering what he had is a glorified paper cut.
Crazy guy fired gun. Bullet from gun hit trump. He got shot

Yehhh with a 55 grain piece of lead moving at nearly 3,000 ft per second.

Seriously, did he even need stitches?

Anybody who has ever popped a cherry knows that the most blood comes from the vag and the upper ear, because ears are so vascular. So even a mosquito bite on an ear could lead to significant blood loss. Considering that trump may have not even needed stitches, are we still sticking with the "remarkably tough" narrative?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT