ADVERTISEMENT

Creepy Bill Clinton Strikes Again

wvkeeper(HN)

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Muswell Hillbilly
bill-clinton-Catsimatidis-daughter.jpg

Link

When do you think was the last time him and Hillary slept in the same bed together?

she is hideous. that picture, with the dark lighting, makes her look alright. in reality, that grill makes your stomach sick.

Originally posted by riflearm2:

she is hideous. that picture, with the dark lighting, makes her look alright. in reality, that grill makes your stomach sick.
I could tell that she's ugly. I was only interested in the rack. I'm also envisioning a nice ass.

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:
I could tell that she's ugly. I was only interested in the rack. I'm also envisioning a nice ass.
yes, great body all around. i didnt realize daddy was a billionaire. im working on getting her to florida. i could close this one fast.

That is why they invented doggy style. That is a heck of a rack.
This post was edited on 12/18 10:05 PM by i am herdman

her grandpa lives in tampa. she is coming down to visit him in january. i plan on killing it at least once.

her grandpa lives in tampa. she is coming down to visit him in january. i plan on killing it at least once.
Don't kiss her though, unless you've always wondered what a President's pecker taste like.

She has known the clintons since she was 2. Her parents are big donors to their campaigns and the clintons attended her wedding. She said there is no chance anything like that would happen. She is very young; younger than I thought. Just the way I like 'em.

there has been work done since that one and a drastic body change. ill post some bikini/revealing ones later.

Yeah, from the pic in the OP you can tell she's lost weight and had some more work done.

Don't kiss her though, unless you've always wondered what a President's pecker taste like.
Maybe you can fill us in, does a President's pecker have a different taste?

Originally posted by herdfan06:

Perhaps you can tell us why she-men like you and Rosie O'Donnell can't appreciate a little humor.

Originally posted by herdfan06:

Perhaps you can tell us why she-men like you and Rosie O'Donnell can't appreciate a little humor.
Who says I did not find any humour in it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT