ADVERTISEMENT

Crispy Lips Continues to Ruin the Board

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Over the past 48 hours, he has posted at least five other Fox News article links, and like most of what he posts, it gets very little engagement. You deplorables continue to allow him to ruin this board just like he did with the smack board.

The thing I don't understand is why he has gone back to doing it during working hours. Last week, for a few days, he stopped posting during business hours other than his lunch break. I know that Mr. Martino down at the Belle plant doesn't want to deal with these issues, but I know he doesn't take kindly to his employees stealing from the company.

So since you deplorables can't police your own, the board will go back to being ruined.

Welp, we are needing to go back to destroying the board again (though Crispy Lips already has done that). He has started six different threads today about Fox News articles. Six! And we are only halfway through the day. He has also posted about 30 times today halfway through the day.

The Chemour Company and their HR team will not take kindly to him doing this again during the work week. So, Crispy Lips, nice job on ruining the board. This is all because you can't control yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Crispy Lips -

Stop ruining the board by posting Fox News threads and start doing your job at The Chemours Company. You're stealing from them while on the clock!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT