ADVERTISEMENT

Crispy Lips

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Once again, your threads are accounting for more than a quarter on the first page. And it’s not because people keep engaging with your topic and refreshing the threads. Of those threads, only three of the 11 have more than one person responding.

In all seriousness, do not see how you are ruining the board continuing to do this? Do you not see that nobody gives a shit about 75% of the threads that you post?

If this board is about engagement and communication with each other, why are you so socially inept that you can’t see that yourself?

Because they don’t respond doesn't mean they don't read it. I'm preaching to the choir, afterall.

When I see more than your pussy ass complain, I may change my posting habits.

Stop whining and just ignore me.

Because they don’t respond doesn't mean they don't read it. I'm preaching to the choir, afterall.

When I see more than your pussy ass complain, I may change my posting habits.

Stop whining and just ignore me.
The fact that they don't engage with your threads should be enough of a hint, moron. You're ruining the board.

I hope he doesn't return to spamming the board for seven straight days again. That ended up as a massive failure on rifle's part, and I ended up feeling bad for him.

I also heard his crazy uncle greed tried to emulate him. I've always had a disdain for those who attempt to emulate others. greed shouldn't even be here, you know. He lost the bet fair and square, but apparently he's still posting. I also have a disdain for welchers and losers.

The fact that they don't engage with your threads should be enough of a hint, moron. You're ruining the board.

No. If the majority of the board bitched and whined like you do, would be my hint.

They're merely articles to read or comment on. Most use the ignore function if they don't want to see the threads of a certain poster that annoys them. I know I do. Works great!

No. If the majority of the board bitched and whined like you do, would be my hint.

They're merely articles to read or comment on. Most use the ignore function if they don't want to see the threads of a certain poster that annoys them. I know I do. Works great!
This is that whole social inept thing you suffer from. People, especially when they support the same politician(s) you do, won't speak up against you ruining the board. You don't realize that? You could post 300 threads a day with no response, and few of your fellow deplorables would say anything even though they know it ruins the board.

Threads where people are engaged . . . they get pushed down because of your obsessive Fox News posts. People have to scroll past your bullshit, click on new threads, etc., all of which wastes time and waters down the quality of the board.

Fvck, how blind do you have to be to see that your fellow wvu fans didn't even put up with it and want you?

This is that whole social inept thing you suffer from. People, especially when they support the same politician(s) you do, won't speak up against you ruining the board. You don't realize that? You could post 300 threads a day with no response, and few of your fellow deplorables would say anything even though they know it ruins the board.

Threads where people are engaged . . . they get pushed down because of your obsessive Fox News posts. People have to scroll past your bullshit, click on new threads, etc., all of which wastes time and waters down the quality of the board.

Fvck, how blind do you have to be to see that your fellow wvu fans didn't even put up with it and want you?

I'm not a WVU fan, so I don't have any fellow WVU fans, dumbass.

And what do you mean by "not putting up with me?"

You're one ignorant person, who thinks you know far more than you do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT