ADVERTISEMENT

CSTV?

TheGreenhouseEffect

Silver Buffalo
Aug 17, 2012
SilverCometTrail
Anyone have it? What are the subscription costs per level? How clear is the transmission? Do they have the chrome cast sign to cast it ?

Bottom line for us OOTers is it worth to play subscribe to watch the final run of men's hoops?

Thx.

Didn't know it even existed still. That station was a joke when CUSA picked it for our TV package.

I doesn't.......CBS bought it (not sure why) and it became CBS College Sports, now called CBS Sports Network

I suspect the original poster is referring to Herd All-Access (which was part of the old CSTV deal, and now rolled up in the CBS Sports deal).

http://www.herdzone.com/multimedia/mars-all-access.html

It's $10 a month or $80 a year. I will be honest, I bought it in the 2007 or 2008 timeframe and was unimpressed with the individual game feeds that weren't otherwise telecast. A lot can change in 7/8 years, but i felt it such a negative experience I haven't been tempted to re-purchase it under the same umbrella organization.

I have it and have had it for a while. Quite a few CUSA and G5 games on that channel. When no football they show a lot of the PBR series which I dig. You got to be a tough mutha to strap on the back of an 1800 pound bull with his nads in a knot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT