ADVERTISEMENT

Daily reminder that GREED

I haven't seen him in a while. I was guessing he was finally trying to catch up with the 6 months of backlog cabinets he claimed he had.
You're a Godless liar. A Godless liar. You always have been.

You stupid trumpchum sucking Godless liar. I have appx 12 weeks of work scheduled ______July 2024
phlegmwad seems to think there are 2 weeks in a month. Not surprised, he also thinks 99.9% of all retail workers are part time.

Since July I've built a small kitchen, a large kitchen, bathroom cabinets for 4 rooms, and have completed about half of another large kitchen. In the meantime I've scheduled cabinetry for 2 kitchens, laundry room, mud room, bathroom, and a book case.
If you worked more, perhaps you'd lie less.

No way he claims on the income on his taxes for all that work. If he did, he would lose some of the monthly govt redistribution check he gets.
You can't stop being an idiot, and you can't stop lying. Once you reach full retirement age SS benefits are not penalized no matter how much money you make. Stupid lying phlegmwad.

Just think GREED, had you not betrayed your country by dodging the draft, you'd have full ride health benefits provided for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT