ADVERTISEMENT

Damnit, I am on quarantine again

I’ve been working from home since March. However, I am able to go out and see clients if/when I need to. It’s nice to wake up and put on a pair of Under Armor shorts and shirt instead of a suit.

I’ve been working from home since March. However, I am able to go out and see clients if/when I need to. It’s nice to wake up and put on a pair of Under Armor shorts and shirt instead of a suit.

Thankfully I do not have to dress up for work lol. Today I wore hiking shorts, a hoodie, and hiking shoes...which is pretty much my Official Uniform of Fall. I was planning on a quick walk in the woods after work, then this COVID shit started hitting the fan so I had to hit the phone and email instead.

By my best estimation, I have been exposed to COVD 87 times.. So far , so good

That must be the West Virginia knock-off brand of Under Armour . . . or your finger slipped.

Milton Flea Market brand.

Actually, one of the reasons I love going to Florida every couple months is the shopping/dining as much as it is going to Disney. I have spent more time in the Nike and Under Armour stores, be it the many outlets there or at Disney Springs, than I have in the actual parks. Also found a fantastic sushi place there, which we are planning to hit up when we go back in a few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT