ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Quayle

Dan Q wasn’t even close the worst Republican VP but Kamala does seem incredibly out of her depth. Even the media is starting to voice concern about her.

Reactions: KyMUfan and Jartard
I was mistaken about Harris. I never cared for her, but at least I thought she was an intelligent woman who was qualified for her position. Wrong.

Reactions: Jartard
Harris is a god awful. Quayle was better for sure.

She is an incompetent and worthless individual.

Pres Harris is an incredible leader. The Marie Antoinette of our time!

1025187e77b6227f151dacb64112424e2e75c0a9e8185364ff84824d93bae801

This soft-headed somebitch can't even make it through a short speech without his usual teleprompters and wired in hidden hearing aides.

Mush is making a fool of himself. The other leaders are laughing at him, and Putin probably doesn't even want to waste time talking to him. He's so bad, I can probably think of a couple dozen people that work here with me that would make for a more effective President of the U.S.

How embarrassing it must be know some of you voted for this mess.

Reactions: Jartard
Mush is making a fool of himself. The other leaders are laughing at him, and Putin probably doesn't even want to waste time talking to him. He's so bad, I can probably think of a couple dozen people that work here with me that would make for a more effective President of the U.S.

How embarrassing it must be know some of you voted for this mess.
I don't think he could be a manager at most places. Not even entry level. The Euros and others love him because they can push him around and we can pass out money. In the case of Chinese Commies and Russians, they know he will back down and they can do what ever they want. Mush is going to cost this country big.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Harris is a god awful. Quayle was better for sure.

She is an incompetent and worthless individual.
Even CNN & MSNBC have started commenting on how she mucked up a basic diplomatic visit along with that train wreck of an interview with Lester Holt.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT