ADVERTISEMENT

Darian Owens commits to Marshall

Aug 10, 2015
Per his Twitter (and conversations I've had with people) 2016 WR Darian Owens has just committed to Marshall and is on campus. Former UCLA commit. Could be a helluva player if he can stay on the right track off the field. Thought I'd share.

Here is his film

Living in Fresno, CA and having watched Darian for 3 years, you will not find a harder worker. The kid is a freak in the weight room. Absolute freak. It was always his off-field decisions that were his downfall though. Hoping he can get some guidance in this new chapter of his life.

So, can we count on Darias being under the same watchful eyes and guiding hands as Pro?:cool:

That is great news. Hope the young man enjoys his year "off" and becomes a big part of The Herd.
Pro won't be here until January. Owens will be here in the fall semester. As a grey shirt, Pro should be able to go through spring drills. As a NQ, Owens won't be able to be involved with football activities until the end of the spring term.

Pro won't be here until January. Owens will be here in the fall semester. As a grey shirt, Pro should be able to go through spring drills. As a NQ, Owens won't be able to be involved with football activities until the end of the spring term.
I never heard. I just read that in the newspaper. It was a surprise to me when I read it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT