ADVERTISEMENT

Defeat Vaginification of America. Do Not Vote for Kamala Harris.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I mean c'mon. Look at her. She is a clown. I called this stuff years ago on this very forum and site. It turned into a good laugh and there was a serious side to it. But, old herdman called it and here we are. This is the last chance to defeat it. If she wins, game over. Game, Set, Match. Get out the pink pussy hats if she wins.

Look at the men she sounds herself with. Her limp wristed husband. Tampon Tim, No Balls Walz. Look at those guys. Even look at Obama coming out and questioning men and the black men. In retrospect that guy is a soft ass also. Look at him out there begging for men to vote for that woman. Sick.

Cmon men. Even tough women. Look at these people. Who even wants a woman like that? Look at those men around her.

This country is done for if she gets in there. That is it. If you think Mush Brain was bad wait until this dingbat gets in there.

Old herdman has been right about a lot. He is right about this one.

Reactions: SBAP74
As I've said before, and will say it again, it takes not only a feminine man to vote for something like that, but it also takes a stupid person who's dumb enough to cut off their own nuts.

We have a few of them on this very forum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT