ADVERTISEMENT

DEMOCRAT protestors at the White House.

“Storming the White House,” eh? I think you posted the wrong video to go with the caption, Simon. I’d hope the person who posted your tweet would have identified that.

“Storming the White House,” eh? I think you posted the wrong video to go with the caption, Simon. I’d hope the person who posted your tweet would have identified that.

I'd bet you are off camera dancing along tonthe beat, Pedo-puss.

The N is so close to the space bar on my phone. Happens all the time.
That’s the same excuse that trump uses. He claims the N is so close to the I-G-G-E and R buttons that it happens a lot to him, too.

That’s the same excuse that trump uses. He claims the N is so close to the I-G-G-E and R buttons that it happens a lot to him, too.
Every time you post anymore since the head trauma, I have to make sure it's not 88 that's made the post since your posting styles have become so similar and your avatars are nearly identical.

Are you trying to mimic him akin to Michigan and Walden, or have you actually become that lame?

Maybe it's time you put yourself on break with greed; the two of you can hang out and hash out each other's mentally deranged issues.

Reactions: 30CAT
to make sure it's not 88 that's made the post since your posting styles have become so similar and your avatars are nearly identical.

Are you trying to mimic him akin to Michigan and Walden, or have you actually become that lame?
You were able to bash three regular posters in one post while still not making it clear what you bring to the board other than crabs.

, or have you actually become that lame?

Now you just look like a liar and fool, because less than a week ago, you were caressing my taint and saying:

You were able to bash three regular posters in one post while still not making it clear what you bring to the board other than crabs.

Now you just look like a liar and fool, because less than a week ago, you were caressing my taint and saying:

Avatar was funny, most of your trolls lately have become extremely dull and not well thought out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT