ADVERTISEMENT

DEMOCRAT SENATOR AL FRANKEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSUALT OF SLEEPING WOMAN

SamSwimmer

Gold Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
a newsreporter has come out publicly to accuse popular democrat senator al franken of seriously creepy behavior & also groping her breasts while she slept. and sent out a picture as proof

DOw3r1HVAAA8K2h.jpg

if she were awake, sure. but this is one step above necrophilia. is it really a stretch to say if you support al franken then you support democrats. and if you support democrats, you basically support necrophilia

if she were awake, sure. but this is one step above necrophilia. is it really a stretch to say if you support al franken then you support democrats. and if you support democrats, you basically support necrophilia

Yeah I'd say that's a stretch. Do all Republicans support pussy grabbing? That was a pretty dumb thing you said.

She obviously didn't care for the world to see her boobs and privates by posing nude in Playboy. Yeah, it was very stupid and uncalled move by Franken but this screams of her wanting attention.jmo

She obviously didn't care for the world to see her boobs and privates by posing nude in Playboy. Yeah, it was very stupid and uncalled move by Franken but this screams of her wanting attention.jmo
i will grant you the backlash to this is a little over the top - and i say that as no fan of franken. but her posing in playboy has zero to do with franken's actions.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
The two are in no way shape or form related. This is the same as the well she deserved it argument when women are wearing tight dresses low cut tops and heels

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Yeah. Because taking nude photos and getting paid for it is the same as some random dude fondling you without your consent.

You've got to be f*cking kidding me.

guy on the left was a top speech writer for obama. be curious to hear his take on the franken situation

alg-favreau-jpg.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT