ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats and Fake Republicans want Flowery Minority Speakers With Shakespearean Prose

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I have figured it out. These Democrats, Fake Republicans and their offspring butt hurt Snowflakes(that's for Hammond and Random) want a great speaker or reader of the words. Leadership qualities, experience, and being a tough bastard that says the buck stops here is not want they want. They want a warm fuzzy and someone who throws in flowery speech and perhaps even throws in some fabrication to feel them with guilt for being an American.

They busted on George Bush and now Trump. The want a feel good, not a common man's message or way of talking. The want flowery BS is want they want. Oh, look at him. He said a whole lot of nothing but it sounded good. He is so educated and uses nice words.

Not me. I like a real world approach. I don't like a whole lot of fluff. Say what needs to be said. We are not writing a term paper nor trying out for the speech club. This is business. Get down to it.

The POTUS is not hired to be a speaker.

Yeah, but he did misspell a word on twitter a couple days back, so I'm likely not going to get my paycheck this Friday.

Speaking of snowflakes, they're holding a conference in town tomorrow to host the flakes, just so they can have a voice in what this small city needs, in order to make them happy.

Here's a few takes from the flakes:

"We need more coffee shops, so we'll have a place to hangout and talk about our issues"

"I for one, would be in favor of having a huge lawn, where everyone could do their own thing, listen to music, share recipes of what millennials are really interested in eating, and most of all, just having a place where we can all feel our inner souls, you know, feel the good vibes"

"I want music to listen to. You know, there's no place for me to hear music. Music, that's all I need to make my life complete."

Damn, you really are butthurt.

Is it asking too much to have someone intelligent, well read and well spoken, who is also a leader? Because we have none of those with Trump.

Oh, and a great lawn is a good idea for any city. It's a good place to hold quality of life events, which draw business and new residents. Come to Louisville for Forecastle on, yeah, the Great Lawn, and see how it's done. I'll be there to see Sturgill Simpson.

Reactions: imherdfan
Depends on who you're talking about. I don't know Hammond. 429 would have loved Jeb Bush, liked George W. Bush. He's all about illegals, let 'em all in.

You've got Mr. Global Warming Nye the Science Guy. You've got the rich people hater in Lavalette. The rest of the liberals on here are urban utopians.

There you have it.

Damn, you really are butthurt.

Is it asking too much to have someone intelligent, well read and well spoken, who is also a leader? Because we have none of those with Trump.

Oh, and a great lawn is a good idea for any city. It's a good place to hold quality of life events, which draw business and new residents. Come to Louisville for Forecastle on, yeah, the Great Lawn, and see how it's done. I'll be there to see Sturgill Simpson.
anybody that thinks Trump is not intelligent is a fool themselves.

Reactions: 19MU88
Depends on who you're talking about. I don't know Hammond. 429 would have loved Jeb Bush, liked George W. Bush. He's all about illegals, let 'em all in.

You've got Mr. Global Warming Nye the Science Guy. You've got the rich people hater in Lavalette. The rest of the liberals on here are urban utopians.

There you have it.
Wtf are you talking about Jeb was is terrible. I never supported him

OK, I stand corrected.

Enamored with Rubio. It's always nice to get another piece of the puzzle. Really wanted the first Mexican president. Would Cruz have worked? Probably not. He wasn't for amnesty, at least he said he wasn't.

This is all pitiful, but necessary. Right of center agenda, my ass. When it is right of center to say you have to have a Mexican president that wants amnesty?

Hey...I'm ok with the Global Warming Nye the Science Guy moniker. I guess that makes me one of the 97 percenters.

You people that sit there and say Trump isn't intelligent crack me up. You're the same people that said Bush was dumb too because of his speech patterns. One has an MBA from Harvard, has owned oil companies and baseball teams; the other is one of the most successful human beings to ever live...a multi-billionaire that owns entertainment companies and some of the finest real estate on the planet. And he wrote an actual book too. Oh yeah, and both were smart enough to get elected President of the United States.

But yeah...they're dumb and you're not.

You people that sit there and say Trump isn't intelligent crack me up. You're the same people that said Bush was dumb too because of his speech patterns. One has an MBA from Harvard, has owned oil companies and baseball teams; the other is one of the most successful human beings to ever live...a multi-billionaire that owns entertainment companies and some of the finest real estate on the planet. And he wrote an actual book too. Oh yeah, and both were smart enough to get elected President of the United States.

But yeah...they're dumb and you're not.

Both born into extremely wealthy families too. Kinda hard not to be a success when you're given everything.

Also, Trump didn't write his book.

That does sound about right. 97 percent of the vehicles out there are cracker boxes compared to my GMC Sierra.

The Best Damn Vehicle In The Land. It even plays the music to Script Ohio. What a great day to be an American.

This is why idiots like yourself need to laughed off this site.

"Done nothing" is not an entrepreneurial, investment strategy. Clearly its how you seem to measure your life's accomplishments.

You asked as it relates to Trump... You inbred neckbeards really are struggling with how to defend Trump.

You asked as it relates to Trump... You inbred neckbeards really are struggling with how to defend Trump.

And you morons only have hindsight and hypotheticals when your predictions (usually) fail. You couldn't even comprehend the question I asked based on factual rates of return. Any loser can provide "woulda coulda shoulda" decisions.

Trump was in the real estate business. Not the "put your money in the index" business. The fact is you couldn't garner a 3000% return on a $5 investment, let alone a $100 mil inheritance.

And you morons only have hindsight and hypotheticals when your predictions (usually) fail. You couldn't even comprehend the question I asked based on factual rates of return. Any loser can provide "woulda coulda shoulda" decisions.

Trump was in the real estate business. Not the "put your money in the index" business. The fact is you couldn't garner a 3000% return on a $5 investment, let alone a $100 mil inheritance.

Hypocrisy and jealousy consume several on this board.

Trump was in the real estate business. Not the "put your money in the index" business.

That's the point. People claim that cheeto is some brilliant business guy, when in reality, he would have made more money with a very basic investment that had far lower overhead, time, and risk.

What cheeto did is like me taking $10 million, buying a ton of houses, working my ass off to rehab all of them, and then sell them all for a cumulative profit of $200,000. Then, ignoring the fact that I could have simply invested that $10 million in a basic savings account at Huntington Bank and earned $250,000 while mocking morons on HypocriteNation all day.

That's the point. People claim that cheeto is some brilliant business guy, when in reality, he would have made more money with a very basic investment that had far lower overhead, time, and risk.

What cheeto did is like me taking $10 million, buying a ton of houses, working my ass off to rehab all of them, and then sell them all for a cumulative profit of $200,000. Then, ignoring the fact that I could have simply invested that $10 million in a basic savings account at Huntington Bank and earned $250,000 while mocking morons on HypocriteNation all day.
And he gets better Pie than even you. LMAO

Seriously though, how do you guys even type some of this stuff? You guys are telling a billionaire how he should have invested his money and what he did wrong? Really.

No it's really not the point. Hindsight investing is always 100% accurate. Any average moron can look back and say what someone else should have done with their money over the last 30-40 years. It doesn't take an expert to do that.

How many times have I read liberals everywhere whine and complain about the rich not doing anything with their $?. "Sitting on it and hoarding" it. Now we are being told it would prove Trumps expertise if he had done that very thing? Or that the stock market is "Las Vegas", a "gamble"? Now? It's apparently the easy way to be an expert with your $$. Laughable.

His business was real estate. He took $100m inheritance and now has a net worth of ~$3-4bil.

what's next? explaining to him how to win the office of the President of the US?

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Seriously though, how do you guys even type some of this stuff? You guys are telling a billionaire how he should have invested his money and what he did wrong? Really.

No, the point being made is that the guy is not some kind of messiah real estate developer. Give a redneck HS grad from out Wayne $100,000,000, an ongoing successful business, and 6 Mulligan's in the form of bankruptcy and the majority of them will succeed in the business also.

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
Now i know where extragreen learned the word moron, from rifle or from under the breath of his employees

He beat Alabama with Western Kentucky's roster last November 8.

Hillary and the Democrats had the numbers. They've got the media and modern day culture. They've got more voters. Still blew it with a horrible candidate. If they would have picked a good candidate, Trump probably sits on the sidelines knowing he couldn't win.

And Elizabeth Warren would be a terrible candidate. Better find somebody else.

ADVERTISEMENT