ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats confuse me. Don't get it.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Why would any auto worker lets say vote for a Democrat. You do realize that Global Warming stuff is going to put you out of a job, don't you? That whacko out in California is wanting to get rid of gas powered cars. But, your auto workers union tells you to vote for a Democrat. We laugh about that all the time on the golf trips. Democrats vote themselves out a job.

And this Free College Stuff. Let me tell you how that works. Have a relative or two play that. Get that money from the government. Got to Mountwest Comm College for a year or two. Or long enough until the finally kick you our for having a F minus GPA. But, you rod the dole for a year or two. You can tell everybody you are in school. Or you say I am 58 and need a change in careers. Govt pays for it. You never finish but the govt paid you to go. Buys you a year or two. And, the schools love it. That is why they are in the shitter.

Then, they ask Biden about these 8 year trans queer genders. Anybody with an morality would say Hell No, they are 8. But, he has to pander to the gays and Hollywood. Now they want 8 year old trans genders. Sick. Told you all that it would be a slippery slope years ago. But, the big burly Auto Workers and Construction Workers trades support these folks. I bet you if you went down the assembly line in Detroit and said boys what if you kid came home at 8 and said, Pop I want to be a transgender. What would be the answer.

They can't figure out how the leadership of their party and organizations are bilking them for money. Have never figured it out.

Same thing for construction workers. Hey get what dipshits? They are going to stop permits. Good luck.

All those miners voted democrat for 70 years. That worked out well didn't it when they stopped your permits. Gonna hurt the creek boys. No permit. No job. Keep voting for us.

ADVERTISEMENT