ADVERTISEMENT

DEMON JIZZ

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
How many of you dumb motherfvckers shared or re-Tweeted the video of the "doctor" that believes ovarian cysts come from demon semen and that reptilians run the government? Your favorite President did, as did his dipshit son.

Also, shouldn't Trump be wanting to send her back to the shithole she came from?

Reactions: GK4Herd
How many of you dumb motherfvckers shared or re-Tweeted the video of the "doctor" that believes ovarian cysts come from demon semen and that reptilians run the government? Your favorite President did, as did his dipshit son.

Also, shouldn't Trump be wanting to send her back to the shithole she came from?

He’s just speaking to his base. Good move on Trump’s part.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Wait. Are you telling us reptilians DON'T run the government?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
calm your triggered ass down, you mentally deranged liberal asshole. that's not how this works. you post something about a tweet, you at least link it if not post it. you've called others out for the same, hypocrite. so, no, fvck you.

Nope, I am done with Twitter for the day. Kiss my ass, cracker.

What will be trending tomorrow? Mothra's flange batter?

How many of you dumb motherfvckers shared or re-Tweeted the video of the "doctor" that believes ovarian cysts come from demon semen and that reptilians run the government?

I know! I can't believe someone posted that here. Oh, wait . . .

I know! I can't believe someone posted that here. Oh, wait . . .

Shared is a Facebook thing. Re-Tweet, Twitter. Neither of which is Herd Nation.

aQdMOzK_460s.jpg

Reactions: herdfan06
I don't care what she says about ovaries. The rest of the world is using that treatment with good results.

If I was in the ER I would rather have her than Fauci. He probably can't put a band aide on.

Just think if she would have said something real scientific like wear a mask that you buy at 7-11 or your grandma made from an old wash rag. That will stop a virus that is a killer one!

ADVERTISEMENT