ADVERTISEMENT

Dennis Hastert Was a Gay Pedophile

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
There you go America. He apparently liked the young men. Sick bastard.

One day this shi* will probably be accepted.

Yes he was a Gay Pedophile. Just like the coach at Penn State.

Truth hurts doesn't it. You can't face reality.

You think reality is that we will accept and approve of child molestation? That truly shows just how limited your mental capacity is.

20 years ago nobody thought the homos would be getting married.

And at one point, nobody thought those damn blacks would be free, women would be allowed to vote, and children would be protected by not being forced to work 70 hours per week.

Reactions: pj(HN)
This is next in line for those that support non-traditional marriage.

How in the hell one can make the leap from equal protection under the law for two consenting adults to acceptance of sexual predatation of children is beyond me.

Even odder, the only people who recently have been supportive of a predator of young children have not been liberals or homosexuals, but straight, conservative Christians supporting the Duggar family.

You think reality is that we will accept and approve of child molestation? That truly shows just how limited your mental capacity is.

And at one point, nobody thought those damn blacks would be free, women would be allowed to vote, and children would be protected by not being forced to work 70 hours per week.

Committed, consensual, and loving relationships between men and pubescent boys has a long, accepted place in Western history.

It was far more open and celebrated than same-sex marriage was or is.

Society going back to that would not exactly be out of the ordinary

It's very well established by now in western culture than prepubescent children cannot consent to sex. That changing would be pretty out of the ordinary.

I misread your post. I don't know how old the kid was when it started but the fact that Hastert was his coach makes this a whole different level of bad.

Committed, consensual, and loving relationships between men and pubescent boys has a long, accepted place in Western history.

It was far more open and celebrated than same-sex marriage was or is.

Slavery was long accepted. I can't wait to buy me a couple of them.

It would be no more out of the ordinary than Christians returning to massacre tens of thousands of non-believers like they did for hundreds of years of their history.

Thankfully, western society, including Christianity to a lower extent, has evolved since those practices were accepted.

It would be no more out of the ordinary than Christians returning to massacre tens of thousands of non-believers like they did for hundreds of years of their history.

Thankfully, western society, including Christianity to a lower extent, has evolved since those practices were accepted.

What does Christian's massacring people have to do with consenting, loving relationships between pubescent boys and adult males?

What does Christian's massacring people have to do with consenting, loving relationships between pubescent boys and adult males?

You can't figure it out? Raoul also gave an example.

I gave examples of why the FSU fan's comment was ridiculous. You then stated that one of my examples wouldn't be so far-fetched to happen, as that particular practice was once accepted.

I, along with Raoul, gave examples of other practices that were once tolerated, but would have no chance of coming back in mainstream society. They showed that just because something that taboo was allowed then, doesn't mean it would have any chance of coming back. Your comment that FSU's statement wouldn't be so out of the ordinary to come true was as likely as the things Raoul and I said coming true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT