ADVERTISEMENT

DEPLORABLES Being Paid by Russians

And this is who you morons get your “news” and conspiracy theories from.

Nobody's even heard of the bitch

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

I've never heard of her but that's one I could at least understand where a guy with power/money might fall for her she-devil ways. Swallwell's side-piece, I still don't understand that one.
Money. A lot of those dudes in congress are in the take for money.

No, it’s not. Never even heard of her.
You're a moron. Go back and reread the first five sentences of the article again. Then, come back and explain to us how your comment had no relevance to what I claimed nor has anything to do with this.

Nobody's even heard of the bitch

You're a moron. Go back and reread the first five sentences of the article again. Then, come back and explain to us how your comment had no relevance to what I claimed nor has anything to do with this.

I've never heard of her but that's one I could at least understand where a guy with power/money might fall for her she-devil ways. Swallwell's side-piece, I still don't understand that one.

I'm not going to do that because I don't give a shit about the person named in the article.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT