ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis Beats Trump in Florida Match-up

I would hope so, he is the fvcking governor. Shouldn't you be prepping for tomorrow?

No surprise here. As 06 pointed out, it's his home state. If Desantis couldn't beat Trump there he can definitely be ruled out as a contender for 2024.

I really hope he can get the bid to crush Mush (assuming Mush is still alive by then) in 24, but I got a feeling it's going to be a Trump-Desantis ticket, at best.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
I love what Trump tried to accomplish while in office. I just think it is time to move on. DeSantis is IMO even better than Trump.

• Love
I can't imagine Trump's ego not allowing him to run. However, if he were to throw his support behind DeSantis, Biden would get destroyed. Not quite Mondaled, but definitely Dukakised.

• Haha
I love what Trump tried to accomplish while in office. I just think it is time to move on. DeSantis is IMO even better than Trump.
I agree completely with this. Despised the man but loved his direction.

You know the funny thing is the Presidents we have had in my adult life where I thought they were good as president and what they did were the 2 that I had zero respect for as a person and thought they both were horrible men. Clinton and Trump. Everyone else I thought they were good people but was in no way impressed with their jobs as president, average at best -- all both R and D.

DESANTIS is thr best governor in America
Period
6n31ho.jpg

He is a better politician, but Trump is a much more savvy businessman and negotiator. He really does understand the art of the deal. In a perfect world, DeSantis would be President and Trump would be his Secretary of State, but Trump just isn’t a down the chain kind of guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT