ADVERTISEMENT

Detroit's Giant Slide

I'll win this battle. You have a job. I don't. I can spend all day blowing this up until you realize that you ruin the board with your posting. You started five threads today about Fox News articles. Nobody gives a shit about them, which is why you get nobody to respond in them. Take a hint you fvcking moron.

You're ruining our board. So you'll get seven days of this until you either learn the lesson or your kind starts holding you accountable for ruining the board.

I'll win this battle. You have a job. I don't. I can spend all day blowing this up until you realize that you ruin the board with your posting. You started five threads today about Fox News articles. Nobody gives a shit about them, which is why you get nobody to respond in them. Take a hint you fvcking moron.

You're ruining our board. So you'll get seven days of this until you either learn the lesson or your kind starts holding you accountable for ruining the board.

I'll win this battle. You have a job. I don't. I can spend all day blowing this up
iu

This would sort of work if you were at least taking the time to find political articles to post instead of nonsense.

This would sort of work if you were at least taking the time to find political articles to post instead of nonsense.
I'm not sure how I can make this any more clear: I am not trying to make it work. I am trying to make this board a nightmare to navigate, too annoying to post on/read, and show why Crispy Lips is ruining the board to make a change.

The point is to post useless drivel that nobody cares about, just like his constant Fox News articles. The point is to not make this board work, and based on the lack of threads and posts by anybody other than E.T., me, and Crispy, it is working. Based on the numerous complaints, it is working. And it will stay like this until his fellow deplorables get Crispy to do what we had dherd do or stop his repetitive threads that get no engagement and clog the board.

I'm not sure how I can make this any more clear: I am not trying to make it work. I am trying to make this board a nightmare to navigate, too annoying to post on/read, and show why Crispy Lips is ruining the board to make a change.

The point is to post useless drivel that nobody cares about, just like his constant Fox News articles. The point is to not make this board work, and based on the lack of threads and posts by anybody other than E.T., me, and Crispy, it is working. Based on the numerous complaints, it is working. And it will stay like this until his fellow deplorables get Crispy to do what we had dherd do or stop his repetitive threads that get no engagement and clog the board.

Dumbass, liar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT