ADVERTISEMENT

Diaperiflearm2baby is still throwing a temper tantrum

I put him on ignore. Can’t see any of it. I may take him off after he’s finished menstruating this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Posting while on the clock at Dragado's is not a wise nor ethical use of your time, Kelly.

Yes, his name is really named after a b!tch.

• Haha
Posting while on the clock at Dragado's is not a wise nor ethical use of your time, Kelly.

Yes, his name is really named after a b!tch.

Listen, diaperifle2babyarm....Unlike you, I've outgrown playgrounds. You actually think that bothers me? Call me what you will, brat. 😂

I’m as irritated as anyone by 30s bad faith low effort posting, but this isn’t doing any good.

It's doing exactly as I intended it to do. It is drastically reducing the number of people posting in threads. I am guessing it is also drastically reducing the number of people reading the forum. And that's exactly what I want. I will burn it down and rebuild it if that is what it takes to remove the shit that the deplorables have continued to allow to fester. If you don't nip it in the bud, it turns into a shitty board, as has happened in the past. Imagine if 10 of us did exactly what Crispy Lips does per day. What happens? It turns into how I have made the board be the last couple of days.

I don't give a shit what he posts about, if it is opposite my political beliefs, etc. The board has always been like that, and I haven't had an issue with it. But when a person posts five threads all with an article from the same source (like he did yesterday, like he did the day prior to that) and they get no to little engagement, it ruins the board. It's why we made dherd put his identical style of posting in one thread.

The deplorables and Crispy Lips refuse to do that, so until then, this board will be annoying for all to read, continue to lose readers, and continue to lose posting activity.

It's doing exactly as I intended it to do. It is drastically reducing the number of people posting in threads. I am guessing it is also drastically reducing the number of people reading the forum. And that's exactly what I want. I will burn it down and rebuild it if that is what it takes to remove the shit that the deplorables have continued to allow to fester. If you don't nip it in the bud, it turns into a shitty board, as has happened in the past. Imagine if 10 of us did exactly what Crispy Lips does per day. What happens? It turns into how I have made the board be the last couple of days.

I don't give a shit what he posts about, if it is opposite my political beliefs, etc. The board has always been like that, and I haven't had an issue with it. But when a person posts five threads all with an article from the same source (like he did yesterday, like he did the day prior to that) and they get no to little engagement, it ruins the board. It's why we made dherd put his identical style of posting in one thread.

The deplorables and Crispy Lips refuse to do that, so until then, this board will be annoying for all to read, continue to lose readers, and continue to lose posting activity.
30 will just come back doing the same shit after. Put him on ignore.

And then there's the totally unrestrained lying by the cons. That's the worst part of the board.

30 will just come back doing the same shit after. Put him on ignore.
We should not have to adjust how we have always used and managed the board for a guest poster who causes problems and can't identify a hint.

The U.S. doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

But when a person posts five threads all with an article from the same source (like he did yesterday, like he did the day prior to that) and they get no to little engagement, it ruins the board.

5 different articles on different topics and it's not like I do it constantly, Iike you're shitting your diaper over.

What do you consider a guest poster? I've been here longer than you have. I also only use one username.

Currently, you are the board's whiny bitch, dumbass.

Reactions: Jartard
It’s really not impacting me because I know not to click on threads I don’t want to read, or just click out of ones that don’t interest me.

Must be a hard skill to acquire, guess I’m just blessed.

Exactly. There is also another option. If a single poster is annoying, press a button, problem solved.

When one needs to be the center of attention, that can be difficult for them.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
5 different articles on different topics and it's not like I do it constantly, Iike you're shitting your diaper over.
Five different threads with articles yesterday. Five the day before that. One or two already today. It's constant, and it ruins the board.

What do you consider a guest poster? I've been here longer than you have. I also only use one username.
No, you haven't. I've been here since 2000. You've been gone for a decade.

It's not my company and I'm not stealing anythin.
You are. As a business owner, I wouldn't appreciate an employee who I am paying to be working, but instead, uses hours of that time to post on message board. You're stealing from your employer.

It’s really not impacting me because I know not to click on threads I don’t want to read, or just click out of ones that don’t interest me.
Now, multiple that by ten. Imagine if 10 people posted five threads each day like Crispy and what it would do to the board. You'd spend all day having to scroll past 50 threads, identify which ones are useless, and make the board a shithole.

The board's narcissist officially went over the edge. Not so sure it was 30Cat posts. Possibly Michiganherd's implication that it really wasn't a bike accident but was an ass beating. The art from Arch seemed to trigger him even more. He needs help. Serious help.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan
Five different threads with articles yesterday. Five the day before that. One or two already today. It's constant, and it ruins the board.

5 one day and you cried like a baby. Then you started acting like a baby, so I posted the second 5 to annoy you.

YOU are ruining the board, not me. Again, why are you not flipping out over the most complained about, extragreen?

You're just an immature, middle-aged man, acting like a teenager.

You're the one people is complaining about, not me.

No, you haven't. I've been here since 2000. You've been gone for a decade.

I've been here longer than you and was here before here was here. You are far too full of yourself. You are what's wrong here, not me or anyone else.

You are. As a business owner, I wouldn't appreciate an employee who I am paying to be working, but instead, uses hours of that time to post on message board. You're stealing from your employer.

You have no idea what you're talking about and only think you do.

Imagine if 10 people posted five threads each day like Crispy.

You are a liar and you're repeating lies over and over. I don't do that each day. Why lie? To justify acting like a baby?

And no one is doing what you're accusing me of, liar. Prove what you're saying. I post, on average, less than 5 times a day and to even come close to what you're accusing me of, every one of them would have to be a Fox News post. See how bad you're lying and what a fool you are making of yourself?

Grow the hell up

5 one day and you cried like a baby. Then you started acting like a baby, so I posted the second 5 to annoy you.
In other words, you are confirming what I said. Brilliant, moron.

You've also been called out numerous times for the same action. Others on here have even complained about you.

You're the one people is complaining about, not me.
*are, moron. Grammar is hard.

You have no idea what you're talking about and only think you do.

Sure I do. You're stealing from your employer.

And no one is doing what you're accusing me of, liar. Prove what you're saying.
You just admitted to doing exactly what I accused you of doing, moron. Doh!

I post, on average, less than 5 times a day

You're a liar. Everybody who reads this knows that is a blatant lie.

You've posted 40 times just today, and there is still a lot of time left in the day.

YOU are ruining the board, not me.
Well, yeah, I am purposely doing that now to prove a point and to save the long-term success of this board. Allowing you to ruin it slowly over time is the wrong management of it.

Again, why are you not flipping out over the most complained about, extragreen?
He doesn't start five threads in a day with articles from the same source that receive no engagement. If he does that repeatedly, I'd say something, but he doesn't do that. Only you do that, which is why you have multiple people complaining about you, moron.

why are you not flipping out over the most complained about, extragreen
I am complained about the most. And it's because I expose the continual lies and sheer stupidity of the cons, who outnumber dems probably 5-1 or more. I am rarely given the occasion to do that with what you and this radically conservative echo chamber call liberals.

The board's narcissist officially went over the edge. Not so sure it was 30Cat posts. Possibly Michiganherd's implication that it really wasn't a bike accident but was an ass beating. The art from Arch seemed to trigger him even more. He needs help. Serious help.
Yep. I’m kind of afraid this isn’t just some stupid act and that he may have really slipped over the edge. He doesn’t have that pointless traveling around to keep his mind occupied and has to spend a lot of time with himself. Not a fun thought.

Reactions: Jartard and 30CAT
In other words, you are confirming what I said. Brilliant, moron.

The 2nd day was to annoy you. Your temper tantrum had already begun before that, you dumbass.

You've also been called out numerous times for the same action. Others on here have even complained about you.

Seems you're the only one, dumbass.

*are, moron. Grammar is hard.

You know you've lost when you break out the grammar attacks. Especially when you've been called out for your own mistakes.

Sure I do. You're stealing from your employer.

Well...You're wrong, so obviously you don't.

You just admitted to doing exactly what I accused you of doing, moron. Doh!

5 Fox News threads a day? You're a liar, snot-nosed kid.

You're a liar. Everybody who reads this knows that is a blatant lie.

41906➗️ 23 years ➗️ by 365 = not a lie, liar.
You've posted 40 times just today, and there is still a lot of time left in the day.

Doesn't change the fact that I average less than 5 posts a day, liar.

Well, yeah, I am purposely doing that now to prove a point and to save the long-term success of this board. Allowing you to ruin it slowly over time is the wrong management of it.

I'm not ruining anything, teenybopper.

You are.

He doesn't start five threads in a day with articles from the same source that receive no engagement. If he does that repeatedly, I'd say something, but he doesn't do that. Only you do that, which is why you have multiple people complaining about you, moron.

More people complain about him, dipshit.

When you say multiple, do you mean 2? 3? At one time or another?

More than that have complained about you today and even more complain about extragreen's repetitive posts, jackass.

Just admit it. You're a huge crybaby, when you don't get your way. Like most children.

pointless traveling
Pointless traveling? In case you forgot, Paris, London, Oslo, Vienna, Stockholm, Brussels, Tokyo, Puerto Vallarta, Havana, Prague . . . not too many people who can travel to those places, let alone all in one year, would call that pointless. Miami, Oakland, Denver, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Houston, Phoenix, Boston, Baltimore to watch the Mets . . . sports fans wouldn't call it pointless to be able to follow your favorite sports team around the country, especially while having front row seats to almost every game and staying in the best hotel in each city.

has to spend a lot of time with himself.
I'm not by myself. I went and bought two cats. I named them Felicia and Mary. They are really good little pussies.

Doesn't change the fact that I average less than 5 posts a day, liar.
Based on your post count and 23 years of posting, you average 4.9918 posts per day. But you're missing a huge factor, moron: The board's post count has been reset at least twice over the past 20 years. In other words, you have far more than the 41k post total it shows, which means your average is far more than five per day. You really are a moron.

Based on your post count and 23 years of posting, you average 4.9918 posts per day.

And yours is a higher count. Based on the life you claim to live, it should be a LOT less than that.

It's no wonder have nothing better to do than cry. I kind of feel sorry for you. ☹️

I am complained about the most. And it's because I expose the continual lies and sheer stupidity of the cons, who outnumber dems probably 5-1 or more. I am rarely given the occasion to do that with what you and this radically conservative echo chamber call liberals.

Believe me...I would put you on ignore before I made a spectacle of myself, by crying and whining over it. You don't come close to bothering me that bad.

It's a social, message board. You are who you are and though I give you shit, because I like to, but I respect who you are.

And I'd bet the farm you aren't the character you portray in life outside of here.

Dumbass.

Why do you think I complain about you?

That's his life now. How pathetic is that? 😂
I've said he's pathetic for years. Most of us know that. Hopefully it's obvious enough now that morons like Raoul "what is my ideology" Duke can even figure it out.

Based on your post count and 23 years of posting, you average 4.9918 posts per day. But you're missing a huge factor, moron: The board's post count has been reset at least twice over the past 20 years. In other words, you have far more than the 41k post total it shows, which means your average is far more than five per day. You really are a moron.
^^message board expert calling others a moron...that's rich^^

Why do you think I complain about you?

But why? It's just a message board and it has options for people who can't handle posts of others.

I have no one on ignore. I've tested it and it works. I know you use it. Is anyone really so bad that you just can't take it?

You use ignore, so I picture you just shooing a fly. You don't like our posts, so you ignore or don't read. Easy peasy.

But why? It's just a message board and it has options for people who can't handle posts of others.

I have no one on ignore. I've tested it and it works. I know you use it. Is anyone really so bad that you just can't take it?

You use ignore, so I picture you just shooing a fly. You don't like our posts, so you ignore or don't read. Easy peasy.
The problem with EG is everyone responds to him, so threads that could’ve had some sort of interesting discussion (it’s happened once or twice) end up being him and other people shouting names at each other for page after page. I ignore his posts but still see all the replies.

You don’t cause that problem because you’re politically aligned with most of the board, so there isn’t a huge peanut gallery of people eager to call you out.

You don't like our posts, so you ignore or don't read. Easy peasy.
There are two issues that you are not understanding. One, it's a pain in the ass to scroll through a bunch of threads that you post and nobody engages . . . and that's the majority of them. But another issue is that the rare Fox News thread you do post that actually elicits responses, many times, ends up not even being about the topic. And that's normal for this board - I could post about something, and the very first response could turn the topic into something completely different. So just ignoring your numerous Fox News threads is 1) annoying 2) means there will be unrelated discussion that will be missed 3) blogs down the board.

You don’t cause that problem because you’re politically aligned with most of the board, so there isn’t a huge peanut gallery of people eager to call you out.
All 30 is doing is posting articles. They are different subjects so I don't see why it makes a difference if he posts a new thread with a new article.

Greed just posts them same copy and paste crap over and over. I now have greed on ignore but only because he lost the perma ban bet with Michigan and he has failed to honor that.

All 30 is doing is posting articles. They are different subjects so I don't see why it makes a difference if he posts a new thread with a new article.

Greed just posts them same copy and paste crap over and over. I now have greed on ignore but only because he lost the perma ban bet with Michigan and he has failed to honor that.
I’m not complaining about 30 posting articles. 30 can keep posting articles for all I care. It appears the only person who cares is rifle, plus whatever EG is

I now have greed on ignore

Lie #1^^^^ The last time you said that you had me on ignore, you had responded to my post in a thread I originated. You cannot see a thread I've originated if you have me on ignore. You lying idiot.
but only because he lost the perma ban bet with Michigan and he has failed to honor that.
Lie #2

^^^^This is part of that unrestrained stupid lying that I've been talking about. ^^^^

First: I didn't agree to any bet except the original one that Snotlicker offered. Yes, he offered it and I accepted it back in 2020(?). I asked Snotlicker a few weeks ago if the bet was still good. Instead of saying "yes" or "no", he attempted to change the bet AND then claimed I wouldn't accept his bet. And the above lying idiot that wrestles with thoughts, and several other lying conservatives on this board fall in line with Snotlicker's lies when they KNOW they are lying. I stopped some time back trying to have a discussion with lying idiots. And I won't until they stop being lying idiots.

One, it's a pain in the ass to scroll through a bunch of threads that you post and nobody engages

It's not though. Put me on ignore. It's one click and voila. Problem solved and you don't have to put up with it again. I just don't comprehend your frustration. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
☝️ ☝️
giphy.gif

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT